Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GYA. Holding hands, down on one knee. "Young Romance???"

There is a boy who I think has liked me for some time now, but I am calling myself just one of his best friends, currently. Before, I was never really that close to him, but since this year began, he insisted to hang out with me more and more, until he was practically attatched to me, and I was never without him unlesss I was in the toilet; of course!

So, whilst being his friend, I had this dream.

Wooden floorboards of a raw unpolished type of plank, with a greyish brown colour. The whole house is constructed of thin strips of timber, and it is all very cute; situated on the riverside.

There is a stair well, with a square hole in the floor, where the banisters swoosh round, and in the same material as the floor, the stairs plummet downwards. Not in a frightening way, just in a homey way.

It is all very fresh and pretty, (In real life i had just come back from a school trip and might have been missing the boy slightly) He ran towards me as if i'd just come back from the trip. I was about to hug him, (I am 5ft 5, and he is a fairy compared to me! everyone thinks its funny...)So, I paused and knelt down, he looked at me as if I was crazy, and then sat down, cross legged, and then we hugged in this awkward way.

I then found myself afterwards rising to one kneee. He did too, we then were loosely holding opposite hands. One of my favourite teachers who is a girl, walked past us, and said, "awww young romance, " and began dangling this golden pendant, with a green encrusted pretty jewel inside, it swung between us. Her presence and the words made me blush, and I suddenly realsied the peculiar situation i was in. I looked at the boy, I blushed, (I Have never blushed in real life, i just dont ^0^)I then turned away and saw boxes of chocolates. I turned back to him, and then embarsssed to the choclates....

Confusion blames me!

(I like to interpret my own dreams, but on this one I think my own influence is going to effect how i see this alittle wierdly.... I want to see an outside view,

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13+UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nada....

Re: GYA. Holding hands, down on one knee. "Young Romance???"

Arrianacorr,
Young love. You have many choices so early in life. Perhaps the message is in the chocolates. You have many years to choose a 'boy friend' but chocolates must be enjoyed in the moment. The dream seems to be directed at the relationship with this boy but also addressing those inherent attitudes that have yet to be developed. Chocolates over boys, that will soon change. For the time being enjoy the chocolates.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present