Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pulsating ball of blue light

hi ,
i would be interested in any thoughts on this dream,
can't seem to get to grips with it,intuition has gone on vacation,
the dream.
i am with a large group of people who have found a huge blue pulsating plasma like ball,
it is a source of great power and energy,
it is loaded into the back of a truck ,which is lined with mosaic type mirrored tiles,
i watch as the plasma ball emits energy ,the heat is so intense that the truck is melting,
this also happens to those present,
i am not affected by this heat,it feels a little warm to me, and i am not melting,
using a small craft knife ,i cut around the window frame in the back of the truck ,and climb through into the driving compartment,
the scene changes,
i am explaining to a child and some others who have gathered to find out what has happened ,that,
i am the only surrvivor,everyone else who was there is now dead,

any thoughts would be welcome,
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: pulsating ball of blue light

Hi,

I'll try to give you some stating point even tought they might be completly wrong. At least it can help to start a new reflection in anonther direction.

I think this dream could be adressing issues about your identity (I get that from the fact that there is a large group of people that could represent diferent part of your personnality, and the mirors might point to this too). Have you discoverd something about your own self lately?. Something that might have help you understand who your are better? It seems you want to take control of your self by going on the driver seat. The fact that everybody else is dead might point to the fact that this discovery will or has helped you get rid of identity issues and settle who you truly are.

hope this helps!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Québec Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: pulsating ball of blue light

hi jp,
thanks for your thoughts,
i think you may be right in your,identity observations,
although i don't feel i have made any new discoveries of late,
i also felt that this dream may ref to the area of will,
the desire to have dominance over something,
this is still something i am working on from the dream,
using the analogy of ,
the plight of our planet ,global warming etc, to the reflect the inner process,
the positive outcome was reasuring,
in that i survived,

many thanks for your food for thought.
cavebear

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: pulsating ball of blue light

cavebear,
You have the most fascinating dreams. But for someone who is so consciously aware of his 'heroic' journey they seem to naturally fit.

Some observations on this dream.
Of course balls are circular which probably symbolizes the desire for wholeness. The journey can be a heavy 'load' at times and reflection is a part of that. Mirrored tiles, the layers of psyche. Ego-self melts away as the Self emerges.

While mere mortals 'melt' due to the tasks at hand, the hero takes charge and seeks to control rather be controlled {social duty}.

Of course the 'others' who have died are also representive of those aspects of self, a natural process in the hero journey. The lone survivor is the 'SELF', a child in a world of ego.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: pulsating ball of blue light

hi gerard,
many thanks for your thoughts,
i find it difficult sometimes to put feelings and intuitions regarding dream contents into words,
this is when i usually post on the forum,
both yourself and kathy seem to have a gift for using the right language,
i understand what you are saying,
now, if only i could get rid of the kryptonite!.
many thanks
cavebear

stats from 7-14-10 to the present