Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Sons

They say we dream every night but the majority of the time we forget about our dreams.
Lately I have been running to the doctor for certain back problems and procedures that I needed.
I am starting to wonder if all this running around to appointments has gotten me so stressed whereas I am dreaming more...well here is the dream I had last night.

This dream takes place many years ago when I was married and my children were smaller.
My husband at the time said that he would like to
take me to see a Broadway Play in the city.
He asked me to find a babysitter. I had called
several friends but all were busy because of the
holiday season.
My husband then tells me that he has a friend that
works at the gas station that said he would watch my sons...My sons were 4 years and 5 years old at the time.
I did not like the idea that his friend was going to watch the boys but according to my husband the guy
was very trustworthy and had a family of his own.
We go to drop my boys off at the station. I tell them
we would be back to pick them up and behave.
I get in the car and something did not seem right
about all this.
As my husband is driving down the road and we were about 2 miles away, I asked him to stop at the burger place cause I had to go to the bathroom.
He stops the car and is thinking I am going in to the bathroom...when instead I start running back to the gas station where my boys are.
I get to the station and all the lights are off?
I am totally going nuts and confused. I look through the window and see my boys sitting on some stools watching the small tv the guy had in there....
I knocked on the window and told them to open the door. I asked them where is the guy? Oh, they said he had to step out a minute to go to the bank.
I said, "get your jackets..we are out of here...
Then the dream ended and I woke up....what in the world could all this mean????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: My Sons

hi connie,
this dream may refer to a retrieval of some kind,
in shamanistic circles ,called soul retrieval,
part of the personality becomes fragmented and leaves,or gets left behind ,and needs to be retrieved to make the person whole again somehow,

it maybe refers to a memory or experience from your past that is unresolved and may have some sort of relevance now,

do you feel you have left or lost part of yourself somewhere in the past?

does the dream hold anything you can relate to from around this time in your life,
either with your own children,but more from that perticular age yourself,4 or 5 years old,or add them together aged 9, this may have relevance or not,
hope this is of use,
regards cavebear,

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Thanks for your interpretation cavebear...my memory is not that great as far as little incidents are concerned...if there was something *major* that happened I would remember it.
I do believe that we dream every night but most of the time cannot remember our dreams..the ones we do remember are the most vivid to us...
Happy New Year....2008!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: My Sons

hi connie,
i wouldn't say i have given you an interpretation,
more ,just a few things to think about,they may mean something to you or not,
as far as your thoughts on dreaming every night,
this is absolutely true,i have found that alot of dreams do thier job without having to remember them on waking,
but the clear,vivid,epic or mythic type dreams ,to me are of a different level and are worthy of investigation,
middle age is a great time for big dreams,
and is well documented,
and i think anyone who is interested in dreams,
will most definately know one when it comes,
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

wow cavebear did not know that people my age dream more??? thanks for the info! Connie

stats from 7-14-10 to the present