Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friend with Emerald Ring

I had a dream about a friend a few days ago who I have gotten closer to recently. He is sitting at a table with his left arm on the table. He is wearing a green blue long-sleeve shirt. He lifts his arm up and over to his right and while he does his backside of his hand is to me and I see a gold emerald ring on his ring/index finger. Not sure which one now. Anyway, I feel a warm smile inside. I do know in the conscious world when I see him I have a warm happy feeling.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Friend with Emerald Ring

Angel,
Since our dreams reveal our true feelings, then this dream may be simply confirming your conscious feelings toward this person. And although it may be directed toward this one person, the qualities which are represented are qualities you see and believe to be essential for harmony and balance {a circle- the earth}.

Why such symbols are used in your dream may be due to what you perceive to be genuine and important characteristics. Arms are often symbolic of ability {left and right create a center of balance}. The shirt {persona} matches the colors of the emerald {green/blue}. Emeralds are symbolic of earth {green} and earth is your base, your ground, your earthly foundation, centered {circle}. The finger would represent an 'extension' of yourself, referring to the qualities you believe important. Gold is exactly what it is; valuable, durable, strength on all levels.

Dreams are intuitive. Perhaps your warm conscious feelings toward him is reinforced by your intuitive nature {through the dream}. My suspicions are you see this person more favorably that you have stated. Unless there are *subsequent dreams dispelling these impressions, I would think this dream is unconsciously agreeing with your conscious assessment {"I do know in the conscious world when I see him I have a warm happy feeling"}. His strengths {intuitively perceived} match those you feel most important.

*if such subsequent dreams do happen, then this dream would be more about your own inner self, and less about his. Judging him would be less important. You may possess these qualities, or wish to.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Friend with Emerald Ring

Gerard,

I haven't had any further dreams of the contrary. Interestingly, my friend is of the Earth sign variety. Hmmm...I will contemplate what you said in your post. Thank you for your insights.

~A

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present