Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wierd dream about group jagged edge

I had a dream this morning that I had found a side job at this hilton or hyatt hotel. And I had to start right away. I took a train to get there, however, it was the wrong train going south when I needed to go north. I wrote down directions to get there, but I couldn't find them. So, somehow I got them again and proceeded to off the train to go north. It took a while because I couldn't get my shoes on my feet (I don't know why I took them off on the train in the first place). Finally, I caught the right train and my mother was on it. She was with someone and started showing me pictures...we got off at the same stop. And there was a concert being held at my new job. By the time we got there, the majority of the food was gone and a decoy group was getting booed, then the R&B group, Jagged edge came out and the crowd applauded. Then, my mother took out six candy bars that she didn't want to share so, I got up find something to eat, disregarding the fact that I had to work.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Wierd dream about group jagged edge

Tia,
Are you contemplating changes in your life but do not know which direction to start? Is money a part of the equation as to what to do? Perhaps you are comptemplating doing something that is not necessary rewarding money wise but creative or interest wise it intices you. But you have to eat so doing this creative thing may be less popular than doing what is necessary to make a living.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present