Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waiting room

Hello Icouldnt find the meaning of this one its really a flash of whati rememberd from my dream. There were 4-5 much older women and myself lined up in a row of chairs in a waiting room.They all had on their nightclothes (nightgowens)It was weird because I was expecting them to go before me,but someone called out my name first,I was very puzzeled because I was dressed in a suit i looked very nice,and the fact i was called first was differnt forme..uhh

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 northern california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Waiting room

hi,
your statement,
i was called first,which was different to me,
caught my attention,
is this something that you feel happens in waking life,
if so this dream may be addressing your feeling of self esteem and worth,
in the dream you were supprized at being called first,
this may be compensating the negative feelings you have regarding your self in life,or a particular situation,
wearing the suit and feeling smart,seemed to suggest ,personal empowerment by positive mental attitude,and may be the answer you seek.
the dream as i say, may be a ref to a particular event in life,social,work related etc,
but because of your age,there is a possibility also that it is a reflection on middle age,
these are just initial thoughts and are not an interpretaion, only you can interprete it,

please feelfree to feedback with your thoughts,

regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

cavebear, In a sense i feel like i have been doing alot of work on self,for the past three years,and as of late yes i have been doing some work on uncovering unconcious behavior,and in that i have found my self unworthy,but doing work in that area.

So i was knda thinking that the women being older,and felt they had been there longer then me,I felt like it was out of turn.Iam a very strong women and have learned the art of patients,so i wasent expecting that.In real life i do feel like Im to young to be doing this kind of work on self.Partly becouse my older constituents always tell me Iam very young to know the things i do.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: Waiting room

hi,
the symbology in your dream could well refer to the feelings you have explained,
the dream would then be one of compensation ,
as to being too young to know certain things ,this is a relative statement,
i don't think there are any rules on age,only patterns of development,
the unconscious is ancient being and holds within it ,wisdom that we never thought we knew,
so chronological age doesn't really matter.
you may have the body of a 33 year old,but have an ancient soul.
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Thanks so much,it does help put it in prospective for me. I love this site.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present