Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bleeding Eyes and Cheating

My boyfriend had a dream last night that he was having a party at his house and i was there--he met some girl(didnt know who she was in the dream or in real life) and she told him that i was bad news... so he left me for her... then found out that she was the one who was bad news and when he tried to get me back i wouldnt take him back.... he also mentioned that he was very drunk at the party and he was fighting people. at the end of the dream---his eyes were bleeding?? anyone know that this means!????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Bleeding Eyes and Cheating

Hi Danielle,

After reading your post about your boyfriends dream, the amplification came quite suddenly as if by a visitation of a bird. The myth of "Oedipus". It was made famous by Freud, but I wouldn't read too much inti his interpretation. If you can fund a Jungian interpretation it would be better. Remember, nothing in the dream of the myth is to be taken literally. It's symbolic. Look up Oedipus in Wikipedia for a general overview.

This amplification is only to add depth to the dream. it is not an interpretation.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Bleeding Eyes and Cheating

Danielle,
At the end of his dream 'his eyes were bleeding'. Blood often symbolizes energies of the body. Eyes are for seeing. I can see some possible relationship to Stephen's suggestion. The deeper aspects may be what the dream is trying to address.

Has there been occasions where 'cheating' was a possibility? Since it is his dream there may be desires for something he has been unable to reconcile in his life. On the surface it could very well be desires for other women, the 'bad' girls'. But deep down it may be a cover for something deeper, if not an Oedipus connection, early life experiences that have left a void in his life and his seeking to fill that void {mother issues}.

Of course it could also be a very simple dream of the fantasy kind. 'Bad girls' may represent the more daring side of the perfect woman. But the bad girl image may be just that and his logical self looks to stability, you.
Has he ever indicated to you a desire that you were more of a 'bad girl'?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present