Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
outer space

I had a weird dream the other night where I was
actually in outer space at night flying bodily
just flying around looking at all the stars and
trying to reach out to grab them.
Some were brighter than the others.
As I was flying around I then saw strange
little flying objects...they came close
to me and when they did, all I had to do
was say, "Go away now!!!
Then they disappeared and I woke up from the
dream this morning...what is this all about?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: outer space

Connie,
Outer space and stars often represent higher aspirations or the higher aspects of the psyche {spirituality and/or creativity}. In life some possibilities may seem brighter than others. It often depends on the individual as to how high he/she wishes to travel and control of such actions are often dictated by society {job, responsibilities, demands of life}. You may not have time
{"Go away now!!!"} to give to these higher aspirations. Other demands get in the way and the higher aspirations all but disappear {except in your dreams which will always request the attention of the higher possibilities}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you very much for this interpretation Gerard for awhile back I wanted to start writing children's books...in fact I wrote one story and one of my friends said, "nah, this is not how a children's book should sound" right there and then I was totally turned *off* and angry..but you know what?
I am going to pursue this dream of mine and not listen
to anybody.
This is my big trouble all my life: listening to everyone and not listening to ME!!!
Thanks Gerard....

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Connie,
Yes, for harmony and balance in life you must follow your bliss. Dreams reveal our deepest, inner Self and Jung tells us the true self is centered in a creative/spiritual identity. Especially at mid-life when meaning is the focus.
As for your desire to write children's books. The first attempts may seem less than spectacular but with time and practice the desire will overcome doubts. Success isn't measured in dollars but in self satisfaction. Sharing what you have learned from experience is the success that will fill the heart. Creativity becomes spiritual because you are giving from the soul. You can not become any more successful than that.
I look forward to reading your first book.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Thanks Gerard...I am going to try very hard and, if and when the time comes, you will be the first to read my book...thanks for the encouragement! Connie

Hi Connie,

I think it is great how your interpretation with Gerard has worked out. I think children are the best judges of how a children's books should be.

I have just one question, Connie, have you had a real life experieince in say the past few weeks where you have encountered a type of person or experience that you normally don't encounter? Someone or something that is quite alien to you. You have no past experience to help you with it.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Stephen....No, nothing like that...

stats from 7-14-10 to the present