Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
precognative dream..reply to messages

Hello Everyone
Thank you for your help and companionship...I have an answere to my dream were I saw the word willow written on a sheet of paper in pencil at he bottom of the page. But to answere a question the positive aspect was... is this answering my thoughts about including the name willow in naming the new property. The negative aspect was... that here in England we often call a willow tree a "weeping willow". So this would mean tears in the negative aspect and might be turning me away from my original decision to buy the property. I have not even noticed a willow tree just the name Willow Bank which is a little walk that surrounds the pond next to the house.
However the answere came yesterday when at least two people warned me not to buy the property because I was'nt taking note of the golden three rules position position and position.You see the otherside of the house is a rather neglected area. So today I have to ring the agent and back out of my intended purchase. Yes I am sad which could be the connection to the word I saw willow (meaning weeping willow). All very clever however does it happen!!!!!!.Just one more thing last night I had another really precognitive experience..I saw the light reflecting on my lounge wall and from the shadow of the curtain came a big moth. According to the dream dictionary this means... although all appears to be going well homework has'nt been done or attention to detail which could result in permanent consequence...so I am worried now... but if it concerns the house I have paid attention to warning but it could mean anything.
Best Wishes
pauline

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: England over 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: precognative dream..reply to messages

pauline,
In Tennessee it is also often called a weeping willow. But that may or my not be the reference in the dream. If only the word willow appears in the dream then I would stay with that especially if there was not a tree featured.

Your decision not to buy is based on logic. That is smart. Your dream may or may not have to do with the purchase. Location, location, location! Better to judge from facts than from a narrow possibility from a dream.

Your precognitive experience from last night. Was it a waking experience or from a dream? One must determine if the message is from the unconscious {as in a dream} or a waking influence. If a waking influence then the biased ego may come into play and tarnish the whole experience.

Another possibility of the symbolic meaning of a moth is transformation. The importance of the moth symbol must be used in the context of the whole. Dream dictionaries are to be used as a starting guide and not as fact.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello Gerard
Thank you for your interesting message. It may be that I can make a lower offer on the house thats a suggestion thats come up ..it may not actually be worth the asking price...And your suggestion of the willow branching out would come into play...It may not be wise to make decisions on these experiences .it's just that when looking back I find them highly accurate if not always (as you say) in the direction what I was thinking...However about the dream of the moth... it was deffinitely one of those special dreams...They seam to be put in my head by someone else..I do get more when I speak to people who are this way minded (like yourself). Up to a year or so ago I had never had a signiicant dream in my life (I thought nothing about them)but I got prayed for in my Catholic church and told I had recieved the baptism of the holy spirit since then I do have words of knowledge and words of wisdom. I can also sometimes discern ( it's so remarkable Im still in shock) saddly know one believes me thats why I'm talking to you....But will let you know the outcome...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: England over 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Pauline,

Is the pond with the ducks and other wildlife part of the actual property you are wanting to purchase? You seem more interested in the pond than you do the house! The back area of the house is the negative aspect and the pond is the positive aspect - what is the house?

You previously wrote,

Up to a year or so ago I had never had a signiicant dream in my life (I thought nothing about them)but I got prayed for in my Catholic church and told I had recieved the baptism of the holy spirit since then I do have words of knowledge and words of wisdom.

Just like a moth of the night are you searching for the light?

Are you searching for something in your life Pauline, that is being projected onto the house and the pond?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present