Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carnival

In this dream I was in the house I live at now, however the house belonged to my ex boyfriend. His family was there in the living room having some sort of gathering for my ex boyfriends' oldest sister. My younger sister who is 16 was also there and we were in the kitchen cleaning off these dirty sleds ( the insides of the sled) with the hose to the sink. My ex boyfriend and I then went to a carnival that they were having in town and rode on one of the rides that I enjoyed. Even though I have never seen this ride before. After the ride was over the ex boyfriend and I walked around and then he dropped me off at the house that is mine, but his in the dream. My current boyfriend picked me up from there and we went to the carnival. Once we got there he gave me a kiss and said I smelt like blue and green while sniffing my lips. I was kinda confused as to why he said this, I figured he must have known that I had been here earlier with my ex boyfriend even though I hadn't done anything with him or wanted to. Then he had a coin holster and was taking out a lot of quarters. When we got on the ride that I had already ridden that night the ride operator down below said to another carnival worker that I was there earlier with my boyfriend but was here now of the executive of the carnival company. When my current boyfriend and I were there there wasn't anyone there except the ride operators and myself. When I was there earlier with my ex boyfriend It was packed with people. It was night time and the ride was red all lit up with yellow.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Ohio, USa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Carnival

Amber,
Interesting dream. Let me give more consideration to it later today when i will more time to give to it. Off the cuff I would think the dream is addressing your past relationship with your ex, and possibly conflicts from that with your present boyfriend. Are there such conflicts?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Amber,
The house you live in now but is owned by your ex. That would most likely represent a part of you that is still owned by your ex. The older sister/younger sister may have real waking life connotations but may also represent two aspects of your own psyche-an older you {as in the present day} vs a younger you {the past}.

The conflict may within you. You are taking the same ride with your current bf as you did with your ex. Perhaps you are expecting more out of your current bf {executive of the carnival company}. Perhaps you are worried the emotional conflicts that were associated with your ex and may result in the same way in your current situation.

Look at the first part of my interpretation. It seems to be more clear in its presentation than the rest of the dream. Does that strike a cord, fit somewhere in your life? Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can gain more insights.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I don't see the same conflicts in this relationship as there were in my past one. In my past relationship it was filled with fighting and arguments. This relationship now is very good and things are going well. Im curious though as the colors that he said I smelt like. That to me was very odd.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Amber,
Is there any lasting emotions from the relationship with your ex bf? As I stated in my interpretation the part about the house seems more clear. As for the smell, it is attached to the lips. The word lips may be be symbolic or it could be literal. If it is symbolic i suugest you look to the dream dictionary for posible meanings to the colors as well as the word lips.

Have you had thoughts or contact recently with your ex? Discovering the stimulus for the dream is key in understanding it. At your age it is also important to get to understand whether the dream is addressing recent events as opposed to symbolic language from the dream. And what place would a carnival hold? Look at the dictionary to determine its possible symbolic meaning.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present