Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alien

In my dream I was in my high school gymnasium at a "conference". The gym was full of wooden chairs side by side in rows and it was full of people. I was sitting somewhere in the middle. There was a blue glowing alien in a hawaiian shirt giving the "conference". He had big black oval shaped eyes. At some point during the "conference" the alien flew up over the crowd coming straight at me. His energy knocked me backwards off my chair. He got right in my face and said "Your civilization has to crash and then you can be free." I got up off the floor and ran out the back door of the gym. The dream woke me up and I wrote it down immediately. I felt as if I had been given some sort of message.... I'm just wondering what the meaning behind this could be.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Not on this website

Re: Alien

Lona,
A good chance your dream 'alien' represents some 'alien' aspect of your psyche or personality, some part of yourself that may not be realized or not used. The high school gym may represent lessons learned but perhaps not used in your life. There would be much psychic energy associated with this 'alien' aspect. The 'civilization that has to crash' may represent the threat of this alien aspect.

What could that be? A possibility may come from Hyperdictionary's meaning of a civilization
Civilization: the social process whereby societies achieve civilization.

Are there any social obligations, events or experiences that needs to change in your life so ' then you can be free'? There may be something you do not realize about this situation, is 'alien' to you, that once understood will let you 'be' free'.

Any situations in your life that fit with the above? Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can gain new insights to the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Alien

Well, I had this dream probably 3 years ago. It just always really stuck with me. The feeling I had was awe, it was almost indescribable, it was like I was on a high after I had the dream but no matter who I told it to, they just didn't get it. At the time I was awakening from a long period of being 'at rock bottom' so in hindsight I can see that the civilization he was talking about was really me and my life. I think he was telling me to get my s@&% together so that I could grow. That is how I see it now I guess. Thank you for your interpretation. I am a vivid dreamer and I'm sure I'll have more to post in the future.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present