Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Candy Crucifix and Baby Girl

I'll try to tell this the best way that I can...

My husband and I were walking through the mall and we got on this trolley train with other people. For some reason, my husband got off and I wondered why? Then the train disappeared and I was pushd back into the air forcefully, but I wasn't scared. I just seen people walking through the mall just looking, and it was wierd but fun. It was like that superbowl Pepsi commercial with Justin Timberlake. I was forcefully threwn passed my husband then finally it stopped at a gated entrance.

This is where I met my younger brother and somehow I had a little baby bro in a stroller. There was a long line of people trying to get in. Everone that went thru had to have a key. So I entered the gate with my brothers. We ended up walking through Grand Central Station to meet some of my friends there to take us to this church. On the way to them, I had to fix my baby brother up and I was trying to hurry becuase we had to meet them to catch the subway train to get to the church. But by the time we got there, my friends were gone, so we had no way to get there...didn't know the way. I was told that they never came (but i seen them).

I somehow ended up by myself in front of a Church with a bowl full of white, candy crucifixes. I was talking to my other brother on the phone and he was having a side conversation with my mother , so I told him I would call him back. I sat there with the candy bowl and kind of picked one up and that was the end of my first dream.

The second dream was that I was sitting with my husband outside of this building on a bench and a woman brought out our baby girl. The woman told us how to take care of her and she went back in the store and we remained seated on the bench with our baby. We played with her, fed her and she became fussy. For some reason, I couldn't position her head in a comfortable angle for her. And my husband told me to touch her belly button, I did and she cried so he gave her orange soda and she stopped crying. The woman came out and said she liked the soda thats why she didn't cry. That was basically the end of that dream. This was really wierd so I don't expect that this can be interpreted.

Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Candy Crucifix and Baby Girl

Anita,
I'll focus on the second dream since it is shorter.

Being seated on the outside of the building {the building is you} may suggest this is a waking ego event and not an inner one {plus your age plays big into the dream}.

Is there a new baby in your life? Or a desire to have a baby? If not then the baby may be symbolic of something else that is new to your life.

The fact you remain seated may suggest there is not enough effort in some act in your life. Plus you are having to be told how to take care of the baby. Perhaps your head is not in the right place. the orange soda my represent a tonic, perhaps one that helps with depressed emotions. The tonic may be one of psychic energy {belly button}, a need to have your soul in the right place so there is balance in accepting this 'new thing' in your life.

Going back to the first dream. If there is a connection then the question would be, is your husband on board with the things in life you are looking for {of course he could represent your own masculine psyche, perhaps indicating conflict within yourself}? Are you being pushed to make decisions? The baby bro suggests a connection to the second dream. This dream seems to be focused on making some type of decision and looking for collaboration or advice in those decisions.

Does the above fit anywhere in your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you Gerard...

Recently, I stopped working on a freelance assignment because it ended earlier than I expected. so I became a little depressed and lost with no control while not working. And right now I am seeking guidance on what to do next. My husband and I have thoughts of having a child and a lot of thoughts are running through ny head about being able to support the baby,and so on. Then again, I feel like this is destined to happen because I'm not working and I would be able to devote the time. I feel like it could be a combination of my unstable emotions and baby thoughts.....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Anita,
I believe your reply provides answers to the dreams. The decision/indecision about having a baby {how to take care of it being a big question/responsibility} fits with the dream language. How to position the baby's head {determining what position the baby would in your life/thinking mind} fits with this waking position. The second dream seems to be addressing these concerns and probably have to do with your working life vs your family life.

The first dream is also addressing this subject. You are shopping for answers to which direction to take next in your life. The baby. Is your husband on board with that possibility? The subject is both frightening {decisions and responsibilities} yet fun {having a baby}.

Grand Central Station may be the 'Grand Central' within your psyche. The inclusion of your brothers may point to past personal experiences having to do with childhood and responsibilities {something that would be required from you if you have a child}. The church may represent your inner sanctum, your inner church. There may be issues of principles that enter into the decision about having a child. The conversation with your older brother and mother may reinforce this possibility. They may also represent {symbols can represent more than one aspect in dreams} your own psyche, the brother representing a boy child and the mother your own motherhood}.

Overall the dreams seems to be addressing decisions and indecision. "I would call him back {representing indecision. I sat there with the candy bowl and kind of picked one up." {representing the possibilities to choose from with candy bowl representing the sweet temptations of motherhood-a bowl can symbolize the womb}.

Does the above fit? Your response seems to point to these possibilities but does it seem right in your mind?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present