Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can't move my arms?

The dream begins pretty relaxed - very vague as to content, with me walking about different places (home, school, places I don't know), I meet with different people, friends, aquaintences. just kind of the notions this is happenning, not real imprints of anything very solid.

I then am at home at me computer, and realise I've mail. It's an email from a friend (girl) who'se had her life pretty much screwed up by me because of one stupid mistake (we were in a relation ship at one point), only she doesn't remember. She emails saying she's remembered everything.

Yet it's not really bad, just kind of relaxed - getting the email kind of makes me anxious but happy - reliefe things can move on, however bad the concequences are.

I then have to go to bed, and I'm asleep, but it's pretty short lived. the bedroom is pretty vague it's kind of like very morphable...like I'm partially with lots of friends, partially alone, partially in my bed, partially in different kinds of beds - kind fo the vagueness of the start. Yet it seems normal.

When I wake up, a girl seems to be hugging me REALLY tightly, so tightly I can't move. Everything about her presence is BAD. the best way to describe it is as though I gohst has hold of me. I feel the presence...but there's kind of no one there when I start to physically wake up a little.

At first I think it's maybe a friend, as her presence is a TINY part of one of my friends , but at the same time not. It's an incredibly farmilliar presence, yet I can't place it...it's hard to describe...

I don't know this person, yet there's something about her that's so REAL, so FARMILLIAR that I can't shake.

When I wake up in the dream I freak out, the presence is so bad...and I can't move my arms at all, not even when I'm pretty much awake. I just know I have to get out. there's something bad about her. Intrinsically evil...I have to get out...somethings wrong...

Even being pretty much awake it's like there's this girl with her arms around me.

I can hear this kind of static in my head, a kind of vague screaming too. But not screaming, kind of like I'm trying to scream, but it starts of as unconscious screaming, that I've not the energy to make into more than the word 'aaahhh' like being at a dentist, and it's in my head, I'm not saying it. But it's kind of like I'm unconscious of making the sound, I can just hear it.

I remember as I was waking up wondering if I was having some kind of fit.

Even though I was stationary, and it seemed my arms were frozen; trapped, it kind felt like I was spasming. And my thoughts were weird, uncontrolable, but uncomprehendable, but only while I was inbetween waking and asleep.

When I woke up, I was filled with her presence and COULD NOT turn the light off until it'd gone. It was like she was there, and watching me, and if I turned the light on, and turned onto my side she'd see me and get me.

I can't describe the bad feeling, the bad presence I got from her...

When I was able to turn the light off and go to sleep it'd kind of gone...

She was so REAL, so disturbingly farmiliar, yet I'd never felt any single person like her - persona/presence wise as disturbingly vivid like her -I'd never met anyone like that, but there was something so farmilliar...

I can't get it out of my head...

The beginging of the dream was vague, nice, relaxing, though faintly switched off and unfarmilliar - not quite connected to any place or person. the bit with the girl was pretty much opposite. Fight or flight, paralysed by fear, unflowing, yet REAL.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Can't move my arms?

Ivy,
Such a long dream will require some time to break down. I'll do that later today when my time is less inhibited.
Thanks for patience.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Aww, thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

As a note, she was my age (16ish).

The bad feeling was kind of a dominant one, but very changable and hard to pin down.

I could kind of feel what was in her mind through the presence but it wouldn't untangle enough from my own mind, so I couldn't go deep enough in...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, England

Ivy,
After going through the ordinary life of mundane experiences, your psyche through this dream is addressing deep emotions that you probably have tried to put behind you.
This person, the girl is most likely you. The bad feelings probably are due to the guilt you feel from the mistake and the harm to another person. The ghost is your ghost, making you feel bad, the bad vibes {something about her that's so REAL, so FAMILIAR}. Unconsciously your psyche is addressing the guilt you feel. It is not something you have felt before, or wish to feel again.

This is the function of dreams and the language of dreams. The dream is about you and your emotions. Consciously you may feel you have put this 'bad' experience behind you. But consciously there are still unresolved emotions from the experience. Dreams are from the unconcious and what was conscious has become unconscious. The way of the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present