Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dream

I had a dream that I was standing inside of a white circle. There are people outside of the circle. The only thing I remember is a distinct knowledge that I am a woman, a man and a couple.

This is my second dream where I am of both sexes. In the first one, I even managed to make love to myself, in a very basic meaning of that act.

It is quite clear to me what these dreams may represent, but I would also like to hear what other people think of it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31, BiH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: My Dream

Daphne,
To be aware of what the dream represents then you know that circles in the context of dream like yours is most likely symbolic of wholeness, balance and completion. You are/seek the center within yourself, pureness of heart and soul {white}. Man, woman, couple, togetherness, oneness.

The second dream probably is addressing the same theme. The only thing that may be amiss is too much of an emphasis on self {make love to myself}. Very basic meanings often stem from the ego and not the soul. Yet, if the heart is in the right place making love to oneself can be positive. Depends on the individual life, the personality and where in the cycle of spirit the life is centered.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present