Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dark grey figure

I landed up arguing and fighting with someone... Like a dark grey figure
And I can't remeber if I got and walked away or where this person stopped me but I remember feeling so overwhelmed with emotion and then couldn't control myself or move...

I forced myself awake almost as though I knew I was dreaming...

There was another "pink figure" which had some sort of influence on me but was not significant at the time...

what could it have meant?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 South Africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dark grey figure

Brett,
Often dark figures in a dream {same gender as the dreamer} represent the shadow aspects. The grey figure may represent something not so clear to your mind that may have been repressed. The emotions that go with the dream often lend itself to the actual emotions from waking experiences. If there is something from your past that has not been acknowledged then your dreams will attempt to communicate what it is. If traumatic enough you will have such dreams until it has been properly confronted and reconciled.

There is the possibility this is addressing something more recent. Has there been recent experiences in your waking life that would explain the emotions in the dream? If not I would look to the past, even childhood for the answers.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present