Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
incest and betrayal

i had this dream that i was in a large dining hall with four of my friends who happened to be teenaged superhero's and we had 2 pies in pie tins one was round and represented evil and my mother who tried to kill me with a butcher knife (in real life) when i was 11 years old. The other, the reclangle shaped pis represented good and all of the things we stood for. i then ended up feeding my friends the rectangle pie and then tricking 2 of them into eating the circle pie. I din't know why because in real life i'd never do that to my friends. anyway... when they finished the pie i was magically transported into another room.

Next scene:i was in a room with my mother and she was naked except wearing underwear for the lower half that went almost up to the armpits. se was very fat. larger than in real life and she had a dark brown belly button that was inny but the sides portruded from her stomach like a flower bud but very disgusting and then what makes me feel most sick and disgusted is that i was sitting on a stool off to the side but in fromt of her with my legs under me and i was sucking on her nipples. she gasped but remained silent after that. i didn't like it but it was like i didn't feel anything. i didn't care. but when i woke up i vomited all over the bed and i went for a shower and i scrubbed myself until i bled because i hate my mother. she never loved me and she was never kind to me. I've never even thought of her as a mother. at one time i had to sleep in the same bed as her because we were poor and couldn't afford two beds but i woke up and was kicking her back as hard as i could in my sleep. i ran away from her when i was 15. i lived on my own for a year and no one could find me and i became a self-employed horticulture labourer at age 15. I thought that i had forgotten her. i can't even remember what she looks like. in my dream i couldn't see her face. this dream really bothers me and scares me. i'm very embarrased at having this dream.

thanks for any potential advice / interpretation / feedback.
(please don't flame me)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Canada B.C. Vancouver

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: incest and betrayal

Savlenciea,
There seems to be deep seeded psycholgical experiences from the relationship with your mother and your early life at play in this dream. The subject of your dream may explain it all {incest and betrayal}. Can you expand on the relationship with your mother {those you feel comfortable talking about}. Was there any physical abuse in your childhood? What role did your mother play? These are serious issues at work {if the subject is indeed the focus being addressed in your dream}. Let me know more if you will before I continue with an interpretation.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present