Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams about crsytal

had a bizare dream which felt it may have been my second one like this recently. I had a psycic experience in my dream which lead me to someones house i was then pulling out glass - orange crystal from my mouth, this went on for a while then i noticed it was slightly corroded inside and falling apart. please help..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: sydney 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dreams about crsytal

Hi Bek,

I had started off asking you a few questions but then a train of thought started emerging. So let's follow it and see where it leads us.

The only orange crystal I know about is 'amber', but then I don't know everything. I think that crsytal is very strong and normally does not break down, or that is my perception, anyway.

For some reason, when I read the last paragraph I had the thought that amber and crystal were women's names. There is the idiom "giving someone a mouthful". Have you said something to a woman recently, something that may be considered hurtful. Something that you think that a woman may be able to handle hearing. The dream may be compensating you towards understanding that the woman isn't as strong as you perceive.

Does any of this click with you?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dreams about crsytal

A dream house often represents the dreamer in some way – either the physical body or the psyche. However, in this particular dream, you are in someone else’s house. The house could still symbolize you; it could be an unknown part of yourself. Or, if the house belongs to a real person (rather than a dream person), then it may represent him or her. Another possibility is that it symbolizes your relationship to this person.

When we are given something valuable or helpful in a dream – food, money, or even crystals, it is typically a sign of spiritual and psychological growth. When we give these things to others, it is a sign that we helping them to grow. It is unclear to me if you are merely losing the orange crystal or perhaps you are taking it from your mouth to give to another – perhaps the owner of the house.

As noted by Stephen, the mouth may symbolize what we say. Or, it could have something to do with eating food.

Whenever I see a color in a dream, I’ll try to understand its meaning by seeing what chakra(s) are associated with the color. Orange is the color of the second chakra. The second chakra covers such things as reproduction and sexuality.
http://www.angelfire.com/de2/newconcepts/wicca/sex.html

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present