Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
giving birth

hello ;0

i had a dream last night that i am giving birth to a baby . and it happened so easily like - plop and there it is :) and my mother is there like helping me . and i feel ok just happy . but my boyfriend is acting like he doesn.t care and doesn.t really understand what just happened .. and i know that the baby is his . and that makes me a little bit mad because he doesn.t care .

i am not planing a baby rigth now and i am not pregnant so i don.t understand why would i be dreaming of sush thing as a baby and having one ...

plz help me understad :)

tnx :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Beograd , 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: giving birth

dreams do not portray what is literal in our lives but what is happening within us, within our psyche and soma, our mind and bodys. The way our consciousness communicates to us is through pictorial representations its as if our mind imprints itself in to pictorial representaion, these psychic elements or energys then manifest as our dreams.

Giving birth very much reflects what oneself is giving birth to in life, what new birth is happening within the mind, the sex of the baby will reflect if male that the birth is of some new attitude or bahaviour where as to give birth to a female is to convey that one is giving birth to some new feeling or sense that one has in or about life.

Your dream suggests that the symbolic birth that is taking place 'inside' of you is a result of your relationship with your boyfriend, that is what ever new aspect you have given birth to whether it be looking at a situation differently or refraining some new attitude you have about something, happened quite matter of factly, it may be that your relationship has moved to some place or level of intimacy that you never had before and for you this was a natural step or progression within the relationship.

Remember the dream is about you and what is happening inside of you, your boyfriends imagery as do most symbols provides a layered 'reflection' within your consciousness, firstly he represents in the outer layer your relationship to him that is how YOU 'relate' to him in your external world, the feelings and thoughts of your dream ego ie person or role you have in the dream are in relation to your dream boyfriend and may reflect levels of feelings and thoughts you have in relation to him.

Secondly your boyfriend will represent a masculine aspect of yourself that is a layer of behaviour or an attitude/way of thinking that you 'see' in your boyfriend but is actually a layer of yourself. Whether this is conscious or not it is likely that in some way you share this attitude or form of behaviour of not caring, thats not to ssay you dont care but a form of behaviour is just that its an 'act' and an act is something we do to gain control opf a situation that makes us feel vulnerable.

all 'acts' in dreams are represented by males both known and unknown, this act you are in relationship with, and is likely a way of protecting ones vulnerable self, ie if a new level of intimacy or love is born in a relationship to display these feelings to another can make one feel vulnerable even if it seems a natural progression particularly if it is seen the other person does not care.

One way to deal with these new feelings is to 'act' in such a way that protects oneself sometimes by showing another that they do not care.

Thirdly and at the truest level your boyfriend is reflecting symbolically a layer of your masculine mind, what has happened is something with you has changed some change and growth has taken place, yet you do not understand this at the level of your mind it is something you do not understand or even care for yet, what change has taken place is some new way of being that you have given birth to, you could say that your self reflection or ability to penetrate to this layer of self has not happened for you yet, it is something that at the level of the mind/boyfreind does not understand.

Our outer life is a reflection of our inner world and in our physical world we draw to us those situations which ultimately reflect our inner energies which make up the composite of our whole being.

So what is happening to you at the deepest level and layers of your psyche will naturally attract to you life situations which mirror this inner process hence what you might find is that you may have an annoyance with your boyfriend for not understanding you from time to time, 'wow' to think we can change our outer dynamics by first changing our inner dynamics is what many of the worlds spiritual adepts are teaching right now in the world, and learning how we master our inner realities is what will help us to create a more harmonious life.

Good luck to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

well Marce i just want to say - Thank You !!!

this is very helpfull :))

You just got the point i think :))

This has also helped me understand other dreams i had in the past :)))

Nice work :))

Thank again :))

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 bgd

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

I second that motion Marce {or is it emotion?}. If the dreamer finds an interpretation fits or benefits from an interpretation, the job has done correctly.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Your welcome

I'm glad it helped

Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present