Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More on my Game Show

I wanted to present a recent dream about the man (Jeffrey) who is current in my life now, my feelings regarding he/us having precipitated the Game Show dream.

The Dream of Jeff (dreamed just before the dream sequence I entitled, Healing Enterprise): I am entering into Paul and Monica’s home. It is much grander than is their home in actual waking life. The grounds are large, ornate and very well maintained. The home is the size of a mansion and is of fine and exquisite detail. The entryway and rooms are very large and spacious. There are a lot of rich brown tones reflected in the solid and stately woodwork. There is an ample amount of windows that allows much natural light to shine through. There is a very open, spacious feel and the sense of much spiritual energy filling the home. Past the spacious entryway, Monica is sitting at a reception area/desk, beside which is a very large, mandala-like, beautiful, stained glass window that fills the whole wall. I tell her I am here to see Paul and continue walking in the direction to meet him. Jeffrey is with me. I tell Monica that he is with me. I feel he is come with me for healing.

My comments: It’s probably worth my noting that in one of the scenes of my Healing Enterprise dream, I tell a man, “I think I love you.” The only time I ever said these exact words before were to Jeff, about one year ago. But the man in that scene does not resemble Jeff. He appears to me as a man who is on the board of the local Friends of Jung Group, whom I met when attending a class given by a local Jungian-based therapist, also a member of the FOJ Group.

Paul and Monica are healers, husband and wife. They do have a lovely home, though not as large and lovely as the home of my dream. They have featured in many of my dreams in healing capacities in the past. I worked with them for many months, a couple of years ago. Paul is a Network Spinal Analysis practitioner. Monica is a Somato Respiratory Integration Therapist. I have seen this dream as a reflection of the continued healing of my own “inner man,” if you will. As though “he” is healing and growing with me, within me.

Jeff and I were intimately involved about a year ago. As it stirred many issues within me that required healing, I thought it best I continue to work on my own inner healing before pursuing intimate relationship again. Perhaps, this is still my truth, what is best. We recently exchanged letters again, both still feeling an attraction for one another and opening the door for the opportunity to get together. But still, the feelings, as told of in my Game Show dream. We've not gotten together.

He shared with me that he also had a recent dream of me, in which we had dinner, conversation, enjoyment and then orgasmic sex, in my bed.

I too had the dream of orgasmic sex that I shared in the same thread of my Healing Enterprise dream. And I note that where I first see the Adonis-like man that I am having sex with (not unlike Jeff, who is very sexually orientated), I suddenly find that I am actually having sex not with the Adonis-like guy but with the other gentleman (who is one I would describe as having a robust body, much substance of character, soul, intelligence and spiritual discernment). I say, “I want to be filled!” So, not just with the lustful sex with a beefy, Adonis-like guy - but a more dimensional man.

Embrace

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, Ks

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: More on my Game Show

HI Embrace,

I read both dreams and to be honest, nothing came to me, other than to tell you to start talking to Rose and her post about the bike.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks, Stephen,

The issue is similar to Rose's, but has a distinct difference. Her father was "absent" from a young age(mine was too, in the sense of not providing the foundation of love, security and safety the child I was needed), but my father was also (sexually) abusive. My husband was abusive/dominant as well. While the essence of loss/trust is the same, mine has another dimension to be worked through.

Embrace

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Yes, I see that, Embrace. Although - there is a difference in context, I have a feeling the skin/structure of Rose's interpretation has something to do with your own healing as well. Otherwise why would nothing come up when I read your post, than to point you towards Rose. What I am basically saying is that what Rose has to do to heal, is the same for you. It's all about patterns, after all that is what archetypes are.

Stephen

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi, Stephen:

Yes, I "see" that.

Embrace

We are all different - yet we are all the same...

Stephen

So very true, Stephen. We may all wear different "clothes" (so to speak) - but, yes, all very much the same beneath, with the same complexity of life's challenges to grow, learn and love through.

Embrace

stats from 7-14-10 to the present