Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My dream

I was hoping someone could make light of this dream I had recently, thanks!!

Dream:

I went out and was getting changed after just telling two of my friends, both girls, I liked them in a sexual way. They freaked out and left me and sis. Later I was in town and walking with two guys, sis and the two friends. Both guys were really tall, way over the 6 foot mark. One had shortish blonde hair and pale skin and the other had really short dark hair and medium skin. Me and my friends were bugging the blonde one about if he knew maths, which he said he did, then we asked him to teach us it, the dark haired guy apparently knew science so we asked him to teach us that.
We got back to a larger version of my house and I chatted to the blonde guy for ages while everyone else talked to the dark haired guy. The next morning I woke up and saw a wasp which was about two inches long croached in my room, I ran out to see another flying around in the hallway. I went to the bathroom and went to pull the light switch and saw a weird bug which was really orange and freaky. I told my mum and she killed them all then I got dressed.
We all went out again and I hung around with the blonde guy while everyone else was talking to the dark haired guy. Me, sis and one of the girls headed home and when we got back we realised we forgot the others. Another friend (a guy) came over and we all went down to town again, but a really long complicated way. We found the two guys and beyond and we all hugged loads and walked home.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: My dream

Hi Cara,
There are a lot of 'twos' in your dream which often indicates some type of conflict in your life. It starts out with feminine issues but later guys enter into the equation. My sense is the dream is addressing indecision or confusion on your part about relationships. It may be due to the seemingly difficult task of using logic instead of letting emotions get in the way.
The first part about the two girls and the sexual attitude most likely is addressing conflicting emotions about how you feel about yourself when it comes to relationships. I don't believe it has anything to do with being 'gay' {unless you have very strong feelings along that line} but merely looking {unconsciously} at yourself and determining what you like in the way of relationships {girls, which would represent your attitudes, were turned off by the actions}.
Then we get to the guys and their knowledge of math and science. These subjects involve logical thinking. Logically, if you don't like girls {in a sexual way} then you must choose between what type guys you would like {blond hair and pale skin and the other had really short dark hair and medium skin?}. These decisions, which are natural for someone your age} are bugging you . There may be a relationship between guys and your mother that settled a recent conflict {she put an end to it}.

In the end the whole matter isn't a biggie {group hug}. Although you may prefer one type of fellow you haven't necessarily rejected other types. It is a complicated thing when you think about it but at your age your thinking becomes less on such matters and more on every day life.
A normal teen thing to do.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My dream

Wow!! That's really interesting ^^ Thank you very much!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present