Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Four Dreams ...Part 1 of 4.....Do You Have Wisdom

I open two large doors and i walk into a Great Hall the doors shut behide me.The room is empty. I look to my right and i see one candel then a window and it keeps on like that all the way down there was seven candels and seven windows on the right side as well on the left side and the room is emptey and i look ahead and theres two double doors just like the ones i came thru and the door opened and a man walks in standing at the door looking at me saying nothing. I look at the man standing there with his black hair, black eyes, and tan skin. He begains to streach his palms outward and palms up and in his palms six inches above his palms there appeared a red dot that grew into a six inch round red ball. And i was amazed at him for being able to do this, and then he threw it at me and i doged it and look up to see another one comming at me and i doged it as well. Then i look at my plam and in my palm six inches up from the palm there appeard a white light and it grew into a white ball and i threw two back at him to return the favor. Now heres where it gets interesting. He told me that hes has been here for thousands upon thousands apon thousands apon thousands of years and u think u can beat me? End of dream for i am cloud.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 yrs..... Ga, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Four Dreams ...Part 1 of 4.....Do You Have Wisdom

Oh yes, this is a dream that requires a 'morning look'. At first glance it seems there is either a part of you that thinks in 'mythological' terms or the archetypes are showing themselves with very strong vibs.

Most mornings my intuitive self is better prepared and that is a definite plus when interpreting dreams

testing my vibes

Any major changes in your life? Are you a student of the psyche {spirits in some circles}.

46 and southern {or are you a transplant}. I am a native Tennessean. But not typical of a southern {a lot more progressive thinker, as native southerners go}. You probably fit closer with that? And you probably already know about archetypes.

Native may be the word I'm looking for.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Cloud,

Thank you for sharing the dream.

I noticed this is the first time you have posted a dream here and it begs me to ask - how would you describe your spirituality in real life?

The dream has a definite "Matrix" movie feel to it and my feeling is that it relates to "throwing down the gauntlet". In the first movie it would be where Neo first becomes aware that the matrix exists and he is challenged to follow the white rabbit down the hole.

Notice how in the dream you were able to create the ball of energy, without being taught in how to do it. This reminds me of the Chinese Ch'i energy.

There are two ways that the dream can be interpreted. One is on the personal level, and the other is on the collective level. What I have been discussing here is the latter. If you want to try the personal level you would need to think of a real life event where it revolves around being challenged.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Cloud,
I'll let Stephen address your dream. His abilities to associate mytological themes to dreams may fit perfectly with your request.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

stats from 7-14-10 to the present