Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Four Dreams ...Part 4 of 4.....Do You Have Wisdom

In this dream....I'm at the work place. And the six that were with me at the Mansion were there also. The leader of them was telling me .That i have enemies at this place and i should quit. I Replied to them saying ...Is'nt it true that you can make a friend into a enemy and is'nt also true you can make a enemy into a friend. (And Boy!! that was the wrong reply).The six rushed me, one of the six bite me on my right thigh and held on, another bite me on the left thigh as well. The other four started to pull me down. I started feeling Fear, Despair and Horrer . I looked at the one on my left and asked... Would you like to go for a spin and he had a strange look on his face when i asked that. I started levetating up and spinning . The four could'nt hold on to me. they flew off quick ..But the other two was still on. there bite was tight. So i said to myself ..maybe i'm not going fast enough so i went faster ..So fast that it looked as if i were going backwards then the one on left flew off and then the one on the right. I stop , looked and shook my head...End of dream for i am cloud

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 yrs..... Ga, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Four Dreams ...Part 4 of 4.....Do You Have Wisdom

Hi Cloud,

Here's what I think. The Wounded King. It's always a wound located on the thigh or genital area.

Go to your nearest large bookstore and get a copy of "He -Understanding Masculine Psychology" by Robert A Johnson. It is only a small book and will cost around $20. My feeling is that you have been invited to dance. You don't ask for it. It asks for you.

To whom does the Grail serve?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Stephen Thank you for your reply and time. Please forgive me .But there are three things i would like to ask you. (1) Is all four of my dreams part of my invite?. (2) Is the Dance a good thing or a bad thing?. And (3) Have you ever been invited to dance?

Hi Cloud,

In answer to your questions,

(1) Is all four of my dreams part of my invite?.
I would say, yes. They are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, that don't really make sense until all the pieces have been put together. Each piece tells a part of a story, but until they are all together, you don't get the whole story.

(2) Is the Dance a good thing or a bad thing?. It's a good and a bad thing. To quote Mr Charles Dickens "It was the best of times, and the worst of times..." You need a strong heart, plenty of energy and plenty of time. What it really is, is a commitment on your part.

(3) Have you ever been invited to dance?
Oh, yes. How do you think I recognised the pattern? It happened about 6 years ago when I was 43. I really like how Gerard calls it "student of the psyche". And just like dancing it is a skill you need to practice. Sometimes you will tread on peoples toes. Sometimes you will fall over. Sometimes your step will be out of time. Sometimes you will be dancing with the wrong partner. But when it all comes together it will be like a beautiful waltz. You and your Animus in sync. Dancing to the same piece of music.

When you look up "archetype" also look up "individuation".

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Stephen... Thank you for your reply. The way you explained my dreams to me makes since. As for me, in the beginning i thought the evil ones were playing with me. And i needed to keep them at bay. In Dream 3 I felt i was being tested, thats why i levetated up and looked down and replied Can you?. And walked as if i was walking down stairs. Showing i could do more than just fly. In Dream 4 when i was attacked. I was showing that my least effort was better than the best they had to offer.... Again i would like thank you for your time.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present