Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mirrors

I was in a house (it looked like Ned's house) and I went into a bathroom and saw a mirror. I couldn't see my reflection in the mirror, so I tried touching it and my hand went straight through. I walked through the mirror and ended up in a small bedroom with a huge window with a blind down over it so it was quite dark. Marz was in there and I could here Beyond, LZ and Kat outside. I looked around, then suddenly passed out. I could hear Marz talking to someone when I was waking up, but couldn't open myeyes, then suddenly they snapped open and Marz looked at me and said 'Oh, that's over.' Then I stood up and went out of the room through the mirror and tried to touch it again from the outside, but only my hand could fit through it as it had shrunken loads. Water had filled up the bath and it was coming over the side a little so I left the room and appeared outside in my front garden. It was nighttime and I was running towards the door because fireworks were going off and my cats were scared so I needed to let them in. Then I saw a man standing outside the door, but couldn't see what he looked like, who smiled when he saw me and I couldn't move.

It was kind of a weird dream ,so I wondered if anyone could interpret it for me ^^"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Mirrors

Sorry for the weird names of the characters, I was using their online IDs.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Laurie,

I am mindful of your age when I say this. Have a heart to heart talk with your parents about your online experiences. I don't know what these experiences are, whether they are good or bad, but I think the best thing to do is to tell them about them. The reason I say this is because I see a lot of "Alice Through the Lookingglass" aka "Alice in Wonderland". Have you read this book or seen this movie? What do you think the moral to this story is? What do you think the theme is of this story? Being the age you are, you probably know everything - right? Just know that everything in a dream is symbolic. Never ever take anything in the dream literally. These questions are not meant to be answered on this forum, but for you to think about.

Here's one last question for you to think about - did the mirror shrink or did you enlarge? Eat the cookie or drink the potion?

Talk to your parents.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Oh, but the names listed are people I know in real life, I had just copy & paste the dream from a forum to here.

I'm not entirely sure what I should talk about with my parents about my online experiances ^^" I don't really go online too much, and only talk to a few friends online...

Thanks for your input!

Hi Laurie,

Ok, here's a hint. There is a pattern to all this. Identity. You even mentioned it yourself about how you used other people's "online" names. THis is what "AIW" is all about. Many times Alice is asked by characters in the story "Who are you?"

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I was only using their online names to keep their real names private online ^^" Sorry, if that confused you... should I edit the first post with their real names?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present