Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Betta Fish

I have a recurring dream that I'm in a pet store looking at a bunch of fish in tanks. Last night, I had a dream I was in a fish store and I saw one Betta fish with a big beautiful tail. He was in a small bowl and I felt bad for it. So, I would up buying the fish and a bigger tank to put him in.
Last week I had a dream that I saw a Betta fish and I thought it was dead, but I put it in a little pond and it suddenly came to life and started swimming.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Betta Fish

Hi Susan,

How did you know it was a "Betta" fish? Have you come across them in your real life at some time? Talk to me about what you know about these type of fish.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Betta Fish

Susan,
Fish are often symbolic of the true self. And they are often associated with the Christian religion. It would symbolize the spiritual aspect of the psyche.

Betta fish are known for their beautiful tails and their aggressive demeanor when placed with other Betta males. Perhaps your dream is addressing conflicts about your true self. The bigger tank may indicate a need for expansion in your life. Do you feel limited in a particular aspect of your life? Do you feel at times this aspect is near dead, not being able to utilize it as you wish you could? Being a male fish may indicate a need to expand on your own masculine aspects. That may result in a more beautiful self, just as with the tail of the Betta fish.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present