Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I was very disturbed - please help me understand

I have only had this dream once but it seemd very long, and was rather disturbing to me. I would really appreciate attempts at explaining this dream.
I was at a swimming pool with the school, when I was taken aside, and asked to do some tests. I was then asked to try on womens underwear, bra and knickers, and had to go to the toilet in the same way as a woman to test 'comfortableness' or the underwear. In getting a cubicle, all the walls suddenly had excrement all over them and i was scared and felt closed in. However on crouching above the toilet it suddenly vaulted me forward and then i tried again successfully. However, there were suddenly openings all across the cubicle, where everyone was looking in and laghing at me. Then Trinny and Susannah (people on british TV) turned up in their underwear, and i woke up). This disturbed me, so much that I feel a need to find out what this means

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Birmingham England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: I was very disturbed - please help me understand

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your dream. Just know that nothing in a dream is literal, it is all symbolic or metaphorical.

I am mindful of your age and there is no one more qualified to discuss the meaning of this dream, than your parents. Not so much about the dream itself, but the situation on your life that the dream is commenting upon.

To me a swimming pool in a school is not a place for social interation, but a place of competing and ranking, comparison.

Testing ladies underwear for comfort is about your own personal "comfort zone" and how you may feel way out of it. You are uncomfortable.

Being in a toilet cubuicle could be about - privacy - solitude - surrounded - barriers and also performance anxiety (having to do something that you don't normally do). Seeing excrement all over the walls maybe about something being out of place.

Being seen in the cubicle wearing women's clothing and being laughed at may be about humiliation, being seen, being exposed.

John, this would indicate to me that you have recently encountered an experience where you have been examined, or are about to be examined, a test, an exam and the anxiety you may be experienceing as a result of this experience. If this is the case, then talk to your parents about your own inner thoughts on having to sit for a test. Your fears etc.

I can remember when I was at university doing a masters degree, how the first exam I had to do was answering one question in an essay form. I was so anxious that I misred the question and answered the whole thing incorrectly. Subsequently I failed, but I realized the test wasn't abqout the answer, but in understanding the question. The question was specifically designed to teach this aspect of exams. My anxiety blocked my brains flow. I had to learn to relax so I fully understood the question.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: I was very disturbed - please help me understand

John,
Are you having problems with your sexual identity?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present