Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Responses

I was at a hotel eating with Angelina Jolie. I'm arguing about why she had messed things up. I'm looking at her and judging her, recording her emotions. I take the elevator to the roof. I see my friend mike and talk to him about my problems. I see the barrel of her gun in my face, I'm shocked and she then withdrawls. I walk with her to the elevator and decend. I begin to study her again and I feel weighted down and exhausted. I look up at the level we're on and see 11. I see the doors get knocked in and jump to the side. I put my body between the wall and the elevator door to try and wedge it open. I take a glance at the elevator floor and see 22. I hop out the elevator and I'm wet. I'm floating looking down the hallway and see random people floating. I turn around to nothing but an empty elevator.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? First time

Re: Dream Responses

HI Mike,

Have you seen any films with Angelina Jolie in them? If so, which ones were they? What media stories have you read about her? What are your personal thoughts about her?

I don't know anything about Mike, so how would you describe him to me (traits/personality/habits/behaviours)?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream Responses

Joe,
What are the 'problem' in your life? Is there a female who is causing emotional conflicts causing you to feel weighted down and exhausted? Perhaps your, or hers, expectations are too high.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present