Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex's and friends

i was walking down the side walk down town somewhere, im pretty sure gatlingburg, and i could visualize myself. my head was hung low and i wore a jacket, my blonde hair was blowing with each step i took. only a few eople passed me and my shoulder ran into one person talking on the cell phone. i had this worried expression on my face, and confused, depressed almost. everyone i passed wore black and back sunglasses. the sky was of course gray because everything was black and white.
and then, i looked up for a second. i saw matt and justin facing each othr with hurt expressions. i stopped in my tracks and watched them. it was very strange because mandi was behind justin and i was behind matt. only it was me in the past, we had expressionless faces.
i took a step forward, but it felt as if more people were walking past me and blocking my view. i took another step.
mandi was wearng a white dress, as was i, and she pulled out something silver. i examined it closer but the crowd was getting stronger.
she wiped it off with a cloth, it was a gun. my eyes widened and i tried walking faster, but each step i took more and more people began walking the oposite way of me so i couldnt reach them.
i saw that the me in that past [standing behind matt] was also wiping off a silver gun. i was freaking out.
mandi thn kissed the gun, as did i, and placed it in justins hand. i slipped the gun into matts hand with a soft kiss and he firmly gripped it.
i screamed out in the crowd and shoved harder to get to them.
matt then aimed the gun at justin, and justin pointed it at matt.
tears poured down my eyes but the crowd kept pushing me back. i screamed but it sounded like a fade.
the both cocked the gn at the same time. me nd mandi stil stodd behind them watching without emotion.
i screamed justins name so loud it peirced my lungs. no movement.
i screaed for matt, nothing. the crowd was so thick.
then mandi and i placed our arms around each of them and whispered something in their ears.
"as if we ever loved you." we whispered.
their faces turned so sad and a tear rolled down their cheeks. suddenly, i saw everyhing form every angle.
matt pulled the trigger the same time justin did. i screamed higher then anyone before and knocked everyone out that blocked me in the crowd. me and mandi placed their dead bodies down on the ground and kissed their cheeks. finally, we left and faded into the crowd.
i ranover to matt and justin and hovered over their bodies. i just stood their looking at their eyes, they were still opened. i covered my mouth and just cried harder. i dropped to my knees and rain began to pour. i looked up and saw gene. he looked down at them and smiled. i felt hatred like never before. he walked away singing a unfamiliar song.
i looked back at justin and matt through the rain, their blood flowed out into the strets and into the drain.
i searchd for their guns, but the guns flowed with the blood. i cried harder and just sat their with them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Ex's and friends

Your dream starts out with signs of being depressed or at least feeling 'down and low'. But don't let the dream language frighten you because of the shooting and the dead bodies. That part is symbolic and not something that will happen in real life. Dreams use the language of symbols and metaphor to describe the current emotional state of mind of the dreamer.

The question is 'what is making you feel depressed'? It probably involves your friends and your emotional attachment to some of them. Death in dreams usually means something is coming to an end and perhaps a particular relationship {perhaps an ex-bf} fits that part. Guns often symbolize aggression and blood life forces. Are you angry at someone or is te anger as much directed toward yourself? Look at the people in the dream and determine who fits the relationship patterns I have described. Dreams project what is happening in your waking life, at the time you have the dream. The only difference is the ego does not have any control over the dream state as it does the waking state, thus removing any bias and providing your true feelings and emotions. Often you are not aware of these emotional conditions and your dreams are attempting to help sort through the emotional aspects.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hi gerard
this is the author or dreamer, whatever it is you call it, of this topic :]
thank you for replying first of all, but i wanted everyone to get this clear because i didnt think before posting this dream.
in this dream people probably dont know who these characters are.
matt is my ex boyfriend who i care about sooo much. in the past i made mistakes by breaking up with him when i wasnt even over him. but later on we admitted we still liked. we planned on going back out until he decided it was too akward and he didnt want to be with me. i was deeply saddened because i actually liked him. i remeber when i broke up with him and made him soo depressed and sad, the way i feel now. he has a rough life because hes always picked on and his dad sometimes hits him. i fear loosing him the most because he is more vulnerable to it.
justin is one of my closest guy friends. we can share anything and we dont judge. we are so close its unbeleivable. and we trust each other which is a huge thing. but his life is going rough for him because he fights with his sister all the time and hes broken hearted by the girl he likes alot [mandi]. hes depressed alot and he feels like hes slipping away. if i loose him id die on the inside.
mandi is the girl who crushed justins heart because she only sees him as a friend and nothing more.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13, TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

You have answered the question about the depression I mentioned {soo depressed and sad, the way i feel now"} in your follow-up post. To be clear, the dream is addressing your emotions and not your ex-bf, even though both of you are depressed. You are probably angry at yourself {i made mistakes by breaking up with him}.
Dreams are about the emotions of the dreamer and attempt to help resolve the emotional conflicts she is going through. Dreams show what is really going on 'inside', often when te dreamer does not realize how deep the emotions are. At the age of 13 there is less blockage to these true emotions thus what you know mentally on the outside is not often hidden on the inside. It is good to be able to express your 'true' emotions. Adults often have trouble doing that.
I hope you are able to resolve these emotional conflicts. By being your true self and displaying your true emotions you are being the best you can be. I hope Justin is able to resolve his own emotional conflicts. Being a good friend to him will definitely help.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present