Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream about hospital twice involving window

hi
i want to ask about this other dream i had
it was pretty simple really
it was me in a hospital(don't think i was admitted just kinda there) and there was no windows and i was looking across the skyline from several stories i was feeling alittle fear,outside was cloudy(blue rain clouds like it just rained)wind was blowing through my hair again there were city lights in the distance.
there was no lights on in the hospital either i was in some room with really big windows too i remember asking why is there no windows in this hospital
vaguely remember someone wondering that with me as well.
then i had a second dream which i can't help but think is connected to this one I was in my living room on the way to the hospital for some operation[:-
?] and i was saying in front of my sister/bro in law i think these shoes look fine don't you think(black heals hehe) bro in law suggests 'you don't have to dress up to go the hospital i said your right and changed to slippers.
then i was in the room standing and in my slippers with a doctor looked like a dental chair though but i did see the same window but with glass covering it this time lights were on this time also.
thanks again i have alot of dreams in a night lol.

background i have been at there house for two months now and they are very opinionated people, i feel judged around them like im a kid don't like it

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dream about hospital twice involving window

can someone help me again i know it's a pain this one was weird.

sorry hear i go again third dream
it was a bunch of girls and apparently this guy i was dating/had feeling for and we were all in a hotel
i seemed to be a little nervous with this guy like are these girls going to take him away from me.
i actually asked this unknown guy do you i love me he said yes i love you very much.
then there was a really weird part which im not lesbian where i am sitting with two girls and for some reason i look at the one girl lock eyes then i kiss her on the lips needless to say that's out of character for me cause i wouldn't just walk up to someone and just kiss them(shy) especially a girl lol.
but again there was a window(rectangle) and it was with blue rain clouds.
at some point i was on a bus with all these people i don't know including the guy we all were quiet and it was rainy outside.
this is one bizarre dream .
thanks i really do dream alot haha.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Kelly,

The way you describe dream one reminds me of "House MD" on TV. House is very opinionated and judges all his patients. He is hard on his employees. While the doctors are in the hospital, they are oblivious to what happens outside. Their only concern is discovering what illness the patient is sufferring from and curing them. House treats all his pateints with contempt, but in the end he does cure their illness, 98% of the time.

The patient's room is basically a glass wall with a closed glass door, most of the time. Is this to keep people out, or to keep the patient in and why large glass windows? The ability to visually check on the patient without having to enter the room, like being on display, or exposed or having a level of security.

So is a hospital, in the dream, about being in a controlled environment. This would seem to fit your situation with your sister and brother-in-law.

Why do you percieve your sister and brother-in-law to be very opinionated and judgemental? What do they specifically say or do to you that makes you feel that way towards them?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hi stephen sorry i forgot about this post
i guess i feel when i was younger my sister would interven in my arguments with my mother or always give her two sense where it wasn't asked or welcome or i would go to her for comfort in secrecy(needing to vent) and somehow my mother would find out i don't go to her anymore i keep stuff to my self lol same for other sis.
sister is condensending too thinks she's better(keep up with joneses type) same for my brother in law so when they gain up i just want to hide haha.
i apologize about this i just have been caught up in a few things(license, my future, sighs to self)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present