Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please help if you can..

I thought I might start on the good ol' CL and see if anyone would be able to help me out.

I have dreams almost EVERY time i sleep. Sometimes the dreams will last about 5 dream seconds (ds, if that makes any sense to anyone) and sometimes they will last days within the one dream; i will even go to sleep sometimes in my dreams and wake up again...It might be a reoccurring dream, or might be irrelevant and meaningless to my life..

Now i wouldn't be frightened about these dreams, except for about the last 3-4 months, these dreams have been extremely vivid and real. They have always been real to an extent, but never really made sense. But now I am having dreams, let them come when I am asleep at night or nap in a car for 40 seconds, I have dreams that will come true. I can't differentiate my dreams from now 'true' that might happen, to just a dream, to the real earth. I can't sleep, because when I do close my eyes to sleep, my mind keeps working 100% to it's capability...

Does anybody have any information that might help...?

I'm now 'Sleepless in Sacramento'

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Sacramento

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No I have not.

Re: Please help if you can..

John,
Perhaps if you post a recent dream I will be able to better tell you what to think of your predicament. Everyone dreams every night so that isn't unusually. The meaning in your dreams may shed some light on the types of dreams you are having.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present