Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reaccuring Dream Theme and Person

Hello I've been confused over this for a long time now since now these dreams have been reaccuring for over a year. They are never the same dream but they are always about the same boy and every time their is an affectionate air to the dreams that disturbs me everytime I wake up.

In real life I acctually dislike this guy, he's stuck up and full of himself quite frankly. But the dreams just keep coming and I don't know why.

In the very first one that occured over a year ago it was hardly a snip of the full dream but he and a bunch of his friends were all hanging out together and suddenly he tried to kiss me and when I pulled away asking for "personal space" all of them started laughing at me.

The next one I remember out school was on a very strange trip and there was some dangerous task we had to do with motercycles and he made me stay out so he could protect me, I was just angry he thought I was weak when I woke up but in the dream I was fine with it.

There were many more dreams I don't remember clearly that we were flirting in and in some of them I would be annoying him by chasing after him in others it was the opposite way around.

Then the one I had last night was almost the strangest. He and his friends and me and my friends were all in this really strange room with a floor made of puzzle peices that rolled in a hilly way and though we never really spoke to each other directly there was some weird feeling in the room that seemed to be trying to pull us together.

Like I said before though, I really don't like this guy at all in real life. Because of that these dreams are really confusing me and frustrating me, I don't know if they are trying to tell me to get together with him even though I really don't like him or if they are just trying to drive me crazy or what, but I really would like someone to tell me what they think they mean truthfully, even if it's weird.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? This is my First time

Re: Reaccuring Dream Theme and Person

Skye,
This may sound crazy but I believe your dreams are addressing personality issues, a need to find your own 'personal' identity. That is usual for someone your age. You are at that stage in life where you are developing your ego/persona and trying to find your place in school and among your peers, as well as the world at large. The boy you dislike is in your dreams as a symbol for those negative qualities about yourself you may {unconsciously} you dislike, he possesses those same qualities as you but in the real waking life acts out differently than you would {one reason you may dislike him personally}. Acceptance is key for teenagers among their peers. We develop our personalities not only because of inherited traits but also by interaction with peer groups. You are 'flirting' with different possibilities to your personality and those that you reject {as you do the boy in real life} may represent inherent traits that you wish to extinguish or improve. This is the unconscious mind's attempt to bring together a coherent personality {the puzzle pieces that you are trying to pull together}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks! I guess that makes sence with the dreams except that I feel that I know who I am and I realy don't want to change from who I am. I have a close knot of friends at school but I am not confined to them as I like to hang with almost anyone, though many don't like to hang out with me, and if they don't it's fine with me because I know there are others who do.

I'm pretty much the type of person who understands things a little too well sometimes and chooses to just be childishly optomistic about it instead XP

But I guess maybe part of me really doesn't like my personality then? I never really think about ever changing who I am for anything and I usually don't care or notice when something should change. Oh well like I said it makes sence.

Thanks Again ^^

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Skye,
At 14 you may 'know' who you are but you have yet to develop into who you are going to be. Personality is developed between the ages from birth until later 20s early 30s. Dreams of younger people often focus on the waking world of ego and personality. It is good that you are mature for your age but life is long and experience in life is what essentially defines who you turn out to be. We all have qualities about ourselves {often unconscious} that we want/need to change. Adolescence is a time when you tend to explore the possibilities to life and begin to form a personality. The secret is to always be yourself and not what peer groups want you to be. But I think you will do well because you are more mature.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Ah I see and that makes even more sence ^^

Thanks for your help, most of my dreams are just my over active imagination still trying to think of stories to write but these had been going on for a year and they were really puzzling me. Your interpretation helped a lot!

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Skye,
An over active imagination can be a good thing. For a creative person such a thing would be a positive benefit. Don't let the active imagination frighten you. It is an asset in my thinking.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present