Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eerie dream...

I was looking at a plaster cast of a neighbourhood that someone had created and left on the table in front of me. It was white, chalky and many of the miniature buildings appeared lopsided. As I spected the tiny suburb, some sort of transformation occured. I was now IN the plaster neighbourhood. It was night time, warm, breezy. The road I was walking was a series of hills. As I stolled up and down the hills, I became aware that large, red splashes had began to appear on the walls of some of these chalky, oddly shaped buildings that lined the streets. "BLOOD, MURDER, SLAUGHTER" I began to shriek, as a hideous feeling of vulnerability descended upon me. The neighbourhood took on an eerie quality. There was nothing predictable or secure about it. Winds began to rage, the ground began to shake, black brooding clouds rolled over and the moon disappeared. I ran in all different directions, not really knowing where I was going. As the wind became more threatening I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Eerie dream...

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for sharing the dream you had.

The patterns remind me of the story of "Alice in Wonderland". The main difference is that there is no one else in the town, whereas in wonderland the landscape is full of strange characters.

So basically I have one question for you Sarah.

Who are you? I think that is what you have to try and figure out.

The other thing that came to me was the town is a "model". Does this word resonate with you at all? To be a model you wear other peoples clothing. All moving to the same beat, all walking the same way, even exposing themselves if the designer so wishes. All the same shape, and most importantly they are silent.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present