Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
daughter in bath

Hi Gerard,
I had a very disturbing dream.
I was in a white bathroom and my dauther who is 7 was naked in the bath. I was watching her while she was slowly drowning, it seemed like I was encouraging her to stay underwater so it would be easier for her to drown. In the dream I was adding bleach to her bath water and she was saying, I don't feel well mammy, yet I just watched hoping if would be quick for her. There was a toilet in the dream with blood in it and I poured the bleech in the toilet. What is the significance of the dream? thank you. Prose

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: daughter in bath

prose,
Bathrooms often symbolize 'elimination' and/or purification. I see your daughter as representing you, perhaps at an earlier age, perhaps as a metaphor for something pure {as is the color white}.Her being naked may symbolize something that needs to be revealed. The drowning would represent the unconscious, an unconscious drowning in emotions? Bleach is also a cleanser or could represent a purification {as would a bathroom}. The toilet with blood in it may represent a 'flushing' of energy and a need to purify the emotions. Perhaps the dream is about a need to reveal past emotional experiences so to cleanse yourself of the pain from those experiences.

Are there any experiences when you were younger that needs to be let out so to cleanse your emotions from those experiences? If not then the dream may be addressing issues with your actual daughter, perhaps a fear that she will have to experiences emotions that have to to do with eliminating something you may not be comfortable with {if so remember, the dream is about you and your daughter's appearance would address the relationship with her}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: daughter in bath

Gerard yes, I do have some past experiences that I need to deal with, your interpretation is very insightful, I have clarity now.

Thank you Prose

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present