Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
this dream has been keeping up for days

I have been dreaming lately this dream. i have been dreaming that my grandmother who has raised me as her own son that im going to die on die9/28/08. in a car accident on fire.in each dream she is wearing a different outfit a dress and this last time a red dress.she wearing a gold cross that i have tattoo on my arm . i dont see the accident she just tells me its going to happen. i wonder if its symbolic of any thing or if it is going to happen exactly how she tells me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: this dream has been keeping up for days

jose,
Dreams are symbolic. Seldon, very seldom do they predict future events. I don't see any indications in the dream that would predict any real death.

Death in a dream usually symbolizes an end to something or some aspect in your life. The dream may be addressing fears of your grandmother passing. The red dress she is wearing is different, possibly representing your emotional {red} fears about her. The cross may be protection against such emotional trauma you would feel if she were to pass.
The date is interesting. I have a facination on the number 9 which in Jungian psyche represent wholeness and the feminine power. Your number 9/28/08 when added together equals 27 when added together equalsls 9. Probably a coincidence but it would be a positive thing.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: this dream has been keeping up for days

Hi Jose,

I just want to add some dimension to what Gerard wrote in his post. The dream you had reminded me of the relationship that Neo had with the Oracle and in particular the conversation thay had together during the movie Matrix Revolutions. Here is the transcript of that conversation. Hope it helps.

Chapter 7 - The End is Coming. (Scene: in the Oracle's kitchen)

Oracle: That's it. That's the secret. You've got to use your hands.
Sati: Why?
Oracle: Cookies need love like everything does.
Sati: Neo!
Oracle: I was hoping to have these done before you got here. Oh well. Sati, honey, I think it's time for a tasting. Take the bowl to Seraph and find out if they're ready.
Sati: Okay. *to Neo* I'm glad you got out.
Neo: Me too.
Oracle: So, do you recognize me?
Neo: A part of you.
Oracle: Yeah, that's how it works. Some bits you lose, some bits you keep. I don't yet recognize my face in the mirror, but... I still love candy. *offers Neo a piece of red candy*
Neo: No, thank you.
Oracle: Remember what you were like when you first walked through my door, jittery as a junebug? And now just look at you. You sure did surprise me, Neo, and you still do.
Neo: You gave me a few surprises, too.
Oracle: I hope I helped.
Neo: You helped me to get here, but my question is why? Where does this go? Where does it end?
Oracle: I don't know.
Neo: You don't know or you won't tell me?
Oracle: I told you before. No one can see beyond a choice they don't understand, and I mean no one.
Neo: What choice?
Oracle: It doesn't matter. It's my choice. I have my mind to make up, same as you have yours.
Neo: Does that include what things to tell me and what not to tell me?
Oracle: Of course not.
Neo: Then why didn't you tell me about the Architect? Why didn't you tell me about Zion, the Ones before me - why didn't you tell me the truth?
Oracle: Because it wasn't time for you to know.
Neo: Who decided it wasn't time?
Oracle: You know who. *She points at the Temet Nosce sign above the door* (translation "Know Thyself")
Neo: I did. *Oracle nods* Then I think it's time for me to know a few more things.
Oracle: So do I.
Neo: Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in. Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.
Oracle: The power of the One extends beyond this world. It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.
Neo: Where?
Oracle: The Source. That's what you felt when you touched those Sentinels. But you weren't ready for it. You should be dead, but apparently you weren't ready for that, either.
Neo: The Architect told me that if I didn't return to the Source, Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.
Oracle: *rolls eyes* Please... You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices, but that man can't see past any choices.
Neo: Why not?
Oracle: He doesn't understand them - he can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved and countered. That's his purpose: to balance an equation.
Neo: What's your purpose?
Oracle: To unbalance it.
Neo: Why? What do you want?
Oracle: I want the same thing you want, Neo. And I am willing to go as far as you are to get it.
Neo: The end of the war. *Oracle nods* Is it going to end?
Oracle: One way, or another.
Neo: Can Zion be saved?
Oracle: I'm sorry, I don't have the answer to that question, but if there's an answer, there's only one place you're going to find it.
Neo: Where?
Oracle: You know where. And if you can't find the answer, then I'm afraid there may be no tomorow for any of us.
Neo: What does that mean?
Oracle: Everything that has a beginning has an end. I see the end coming. I see the darkness spreading. I see death. And you are all that stands in his way.
Neo: Smith.
Oracle: *nods* Very soon he's going to have the power to destroy this world, but I believe he won't stop there; he can't. He won't stop until there's nothing left at all.
Neo: What is he?
Oracle: He is you. Your opposite, your negative, the result of the equation trying to balance itself out.
Neo: What if I can't stop him?
Oracle: One way or another, Neo, this war is going to end. Tonight, the future of both worlds will be in your hands... or in his.

Now Jose, don't take this script literally. It's a metaphore, but only you know to what in your life.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present