Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horse biting fingers

This is a reoccurring dream that I've had for many years.

The horse is usually a chestnut colour with a white blaze. Though all my fingers are bitten,it is normally my little fingers and ring fingers that have the strongest sensations. In the dream I can only see one hand, sometimes the left and sometimes the right.It is a short dream with nothing else happening in it, the horse just bites my fingers and thats it until I wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Huddersfield

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Horse biting fingers

Shelia,
A short dream that may be difficult to understand with complete clarity. But let's try.
It seems the Dream Dictionary is of great use this morning {dream dictionaries are meant to be used as a starting point and not a defined answer to a symbol}. Let's see how it applies to the symbols in your dream.

Note: click on symbol in red to see all possibilities in dream dictionary

Horse-represents a strong, physical energy

Fingers-symbolizes physical and mental dexterity.

Hand-Dreaming of your hands, represents your relationship to those around you and how you connect with the world. Hands serve as a form of communication. In particular, the left hand symbolizes your graciousness and feminine, receptive qualities. And the right hand symbolizes masculine, active attributes.

Put the above together and what does it mean? The physical ability to communicate who you really are? You may be too engaged {ring finger} in the outer world {right hand} and not fully engaged with those inner resources {left hand}.
Another possible meaning of a horse is: blending with your higher power, the greater being within you.

So the question becomes, have you utilized throughout your life those inner resources or have you neglected them so to follow other's lead and not being your true self? This may be the answer, especially if this is an ongoing theme throughout your life.

If not, look at the listed links to help with the possible meanings of the symbols in your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present