Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flying in 2 dreams

last night i had 2 dreams.in the first one,i can remember that i was going to take an exam(i'm taking exams this sunday in reality) and that all my friends that were taking the exam went to the exam room from the stairs and i was the only one to take the elevator.when the elevator arrived at a floor,the doors opened and i was at the rooftop of a building.there,i don't remember how,but i found myself flying sth that looked like a monocopter (pic:http://www.mewatec.de/photos/monocopter_01.jpg).it was night and i was flying over a city.i remember feeling relief and excitement i loved being able to fly.
the next thing i remember is that the dream somehow changed and this time it was morning and i was flying by using my arms like wings.then i went to someone i knew and told him sth(in the ground) but when i started moving my arms like wings again to fly i couldn't fly over 2 meters from the ground,when i saw someone else flying the same way i did and,with a lot of effort and after taking very deep breaths,i managed to fly

since in both dreams i saw myself flying,i believe that my dreams are trying to tell me sth so here i am asking you!

i've been stressed this week because i'm taking the proficiency exam on sunday and i'm a bit nervous.also,i have three weeks of revision exams ahead of me in school.i tell you these in case they connect with my dream

thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 athens

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: flying in 2 dreams

Marianne,
From the Dream Dictionary:
Dreaming that you are flying means a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

The stress you are under because of the upcoming exams may be what is restricting you. It may be you are worrying too much since it is you who have the ability to 'get above' your expectations. You have the ability to succeed with the exam with the right effort {with a lot of effort and after taking very deep breaths, i managed to fly}.

Perhaps the dream is trying to tell you something that is simple:
do all you can do and don't worry about the rest

You have the ability {i managed to fly}. Getting unduly stressed will only restrict that ability.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: flying in 2 dreams

thank you very much gerard.i hope i suceed in my exams too!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 athens

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present