Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird home dream

It looked like I was at home but it was empty and there was a bathtub with a shower curtain in the breakfast room. I felt really sleepy and could hardly stand up. Jesse (my six year old brother) was running around and there were these giant mosquito type things and I had to kill them. Then, this big red truck came driving up our driveway, she almost ran over one of our bulldogs( my parents raise them for a living). I was sitting on the porch and the cap of her truck almost crushed me, but I got out of the way in time. Then a chest rolls out of the bed of the truck in front of my mom's feet and she says "1000 dollars? This was 12 last time." The driver,a woman, gets out and says she doesn't know. And then I wake up.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: weird home dream

Lisa,
Two things I wish to ask of you. One is your age, I assume you are younger but would like to know for sure.

The other is, can you expand on the part of the dream " a chest rolls out of the bed of the truck in front of my mom's feet and she says "1000 dollars? This was 12 last time."

Was she saying the chest is $1000 but was just 12 dollars? Clarifying that may provide clues in understanding your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present