Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
michael jacksons maze?

So, the dream starts out with me in a sort of card maze where you have to stand on hovering cards to stay in the game, just trying to find my way out. Then, all of a sudden Michael Jackson jumps out and starts chasing me saying things like " I want to play a game!" and I'm just running and not making and noise while he follows. Then, i suddenly find my way out and run to the closest house I can, which happens to be my friend Emily's who lives 2 doors down from me in real life. So, I run to her kitchen and try to find a knife or something, but then Michael Jackson pops in, catches me, and i wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 maryland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: michael jacksons maze?

kaylin,
Have you read anything about Michael Jackson lately? We all know of his 'fondness' for young children and the dream may merely be reflecting fears you may have with such acts from 'strange' people.

On the other hand, MJ may represent someone or something who you are really running from. Since it is a game that you are playing in the dream, it may have to do with some type of 'game' in your waking life.

Less likely, and on the same theme of running away from someone, there may be some person, an adult, who you are trying to get away from. Is there such a person, someone who is weird like MJ, that you need to 'cut out' of your life {knife}? And what does Emily have to do with your life that may provide security {it was her kitchen}? Is she a good friend who may know about such a 'weird' person?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present