Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Betrayel

Hey, i was wondering if you could help me figure out why i keep having such dreams.
There have been a few occasions when i have dreamt my boyfriend cheated on me.
Last night, however, i dreamt he cheated with my auntie, who is fairly young. After leaving me for my aunt, he tried to cheat on her with my friend, and after failing this he cheated on her with me, and i let him as i was willing to do everything to get him back ... this surprised me as i like to think of myself as a strong individual and if the situation occurred, i don't think i would want him in my life at all. Also in the dream i found myself sleeping with his older brother as a way of being close to him.

During a phone call to him thismorning he also told me that he dreamt i had a lezbian affair with someone, but we got back together.

Could you please help me :) im so confused as to what they mean x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Newcastle

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Betrayel

Amanda,
First, are there actual suspicions of his cheating on you? If so then the dream would be addressing the emotional aspects of that. But there may be associations to your personality that may be at play {especially if there are not suspicions}. I'll explain.

Your boyfriend may be symbolic of your own insecure feminine aspects. Perhaps you possess strong masculine qualities and the feminine aspect may be lacking or suffering from those animus aspects. Do you let your feminine side give in to a strong masculine attitude? The feminine aspect may be 'cheated' on by a 'too strong' masculine attitude.
Also, you state this relationship has been off and on for 9 years. Do you often 'give in' to your bf? That would address both sides of the masculine isssue, a true masculine dominance by your bf and a personality issue of too strong masculine attitude. Dream often address two more issues at the same time using language that fits both {such is the way of the dream}.

But look at my first question and determine if that is true or not. Even if there is merit to my second suggestion it may be minor to the dream message if there are actual suspicions of your bf cheating on you.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present