Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the exorcist is haunting me

I've had dreams of her a few times.At one point she looked like me but very ugly and scary.Her voice is creepy.One of my first dream was I was on a bed lots of bed every where i was running and jumping trying to run away.Other times is the same dream but I couldn't run it felt like I was running but I wasn't going anywhere.The other times I was so tired of being scared that I turned around and started to pull her hair and was punching her and we were on top of the wall and she just laughs.But the most recent one was soo scary.It has been a very long time since I have actually dreamed about her.She would usually just appear in a magazine im looking at or tv or previews or commentary about the movie.I know its a famous movie and I will see it around but everytime I hear about it I get goose bumps and bad feelings and she pops up everywhere or someone would say the E word (exorcist i hate to even say it)well the most recent one was a window open and silk curtain blowing from the wind and across the window is a bed.When the curtain came down from blowing I hear this creepy voice that my hair in my body stands up and my heart stops and its hard for me to breath. I can't move and my hearts starts pounding very fast and im shaking and she says I'M BACKKKKKKK! and starts laughing as im telling this story right now im having a hard time breathing and shaky like I cant breath.I didn't even turn around I was soo scared.I knew it was a dream I told myself to wake up but I couldn't wake up I saw myself asleep and sweating trouble breating.She just laughs and I would pray and I would forget the words cuz of being so scared and she says no one can save you, in her creepy voice.Then I said I control my dream I said I believe in God and Jesus Christ they are my Savior.Finally caught my breath and my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was sweating. I was afraid to go back to sleep right away. Ever since then I havent dreamed of her.

I think im trying to get away from the evil me but maybe theres more to it.I believe in god and jesus I pray at times.I wear a necklace cross all the time.I had more stories that I had when I was little that I remember that I shouldn't of..They are very scary weird dreams sometimes I think they seem so real.

Please help me understand what they mean I would really appreciate it..Thank you..julz

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? never

Re: the exorcist is haunting me

julz,
'At one point she looked like me'. She is you, dreams are almost always 'directly about the dreamer.

What is scary about yourself and why are running away from it? And why are you punishing yourself {pull her hair and was punching her}? Is there actually someone in your life {female} who is laughing at you or are you laughing at yourself for some reason?
Why do you need to 'exorcist' this part of you?

There does seem to be some 'evil' aspect about yourself. I may offend you with this statement but it is something that must be done. Your religion can only help you so much, then you have to face the real demons within, and they are not manifestations of religion but are of past experiences in your life. Something you deemed as evil, some past experience that was evil. It is 'psychological' and goes beyond what religion can do to help. Religion can only lend support. The real problem is with the 'evil' experiences in your past and the psychology that has to do with those experiences.

What is that 'evil'? What past experiences are you running away from? You can never escape as long as you are running away. You must confront whatever it is that needs to be 'exorcist' from your mind. It is a psychological thing and may require professional counseling. Your minister can be of comfort but if these are deep rooted psychological problems you will need more than that.

But first you must be prepared to confront and acknowledge what the evil is. Is it still a factor in your life, a person or situation that still exists? That may be need to be exorcist also if it exists.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: the exorcist is haunting me

You are right! Gerard.But I do think watching the movie at 7 or 8yrs old has a factor to it also.But because its the most scarriest thing thats who I try to face.Does that make sence? I've been through alot when I was little, been in and out of the hospital.Theres many times when I probably should of been dead but Im somehow still here.Anything you can think of Ive probably went through it.When I was a teen I would look at myself in the mirror I would blame myself I hated mylife I would cry I hated what I had to go through.There was always this feeling to end it.Thats who I think it is.I have bottled up alot of feelings.Ignored and blocked it.I guess its something that I will take with me to the grave.Do you think its because I ignored my feelings that shes coming after me and why shes mad.I do feel alot of hurt right now I feel like crying.I never thought of it like that but why is she so evil and ugly?Is it because of all the bad things that had happened to her and the fact that it is my worst fear of a movie?Well, thank you so much Gerard.You really helped me alot.I haven't dreamed of her lately but maybe I should and try to comfront her and tell her im sorry for blocking our feelings.I should of asked for help.Thank you!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? never

stats from 7-14-10 to the present