Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a very old dream ( that I remember well ) that I don't dream about

Hey Gerard, Here is another dream.This dream is very old when I was 4-5yrs old this was in the phillippines.First let me explain to you that my parents had left me when I was almost 2yrs old.I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters my aunt took care of us.I always thought that my aunt was my mom.So in my dream I woke up its very white and every one is asleep and my real parents was there and we were in our old house.I went outside and sat on this swing bench with a table.Out of nowhere this kid appeared and sat down and said do you wanna play with my car.I said sure so we were playing then my car fell down and rolled down by the end of the wall almost acrossed the street.So I went to grab it and the kid said dont look outside the wall.I said why? He said you dont wanna see anything bad.I was curious so when I peaked my head out, at the same time something came out at the end of the wall.It scared me.I turned to the kid and said did you see that but he was gone! That was the end of it.Now whats weird to me is that how could I even remember that dream that Ive had so long ago and why did I seem to remember my parents when they left me when I was almost 2 but when I had the dream I was like 5.And I was 5 in my dream.They never told me about my real parents when I was 6 or 7yrs old.How could I remember the house?Who was that kid?What was that thing that came out?

Another dream that is so old that I remember also.Was at my aunt's house its a 2 story old house in the phillippines.I was 5-6 and I had to go to the bathroom and it was downstairs.I was tired and sleepy it looked like I was sleep walking but when I was going down stairs its like I heard voices like she can see us or she can hear us (in a different language) but i was too tired to think anything of it.But when I was walking I looked behind me it was a dark coffin with 4 cadles lit in each end that was following me.Thats all I remember.It was a one time dream that was long ago that I still remember or was it?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: a very old dream ( that I remember well ) that I don't dream about

julz,
Childhood dreams are very much different from dreams later in life, even different from most teenage dreams. Children's dreams often focus on imagination and early development fears and desires. A child playing with a car is more about the imaginary life of fun and play than it is symbolic of anything important. Why you remembered these dreams probably have a reason, something that caused the dream to remain in your psyche.

As for having your real parents in the dream. Your waking mind may not remember your real parents but your psyche may. By psyche I mean the total organism that you are with an emphasis on the deeper unconscious where all things important are stored. That is not unusual when you think about how repressed memories can be hidden without the waking mind recognizing those experiences. The mind is the most complex of all computers, capable of storing even the smallest of tings that will arise to consciousness at a moments notice and seemingly without cause {although most stored memories have a stimulus to awaken to the experience}.

I don't think there is any symbolic value to these dreams. Remembering them may be the psyche's way of remembering truths {your real parents} even though consciously you have no knowledge of them {until you were told the truth}. Similar to what Jung termed archetypes, universal symbols of the mind that we all possess.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: a very old dream ( that I remember well ) that I don't dream about

Thank You Gerard.I know what you mean and it make sence.Especially the second part of the dream when I heard voices and they said, I think she can see us or she can hear us.It could mean to remember who they were.

Well, thank you at first I really thought something crazy was happening to me.Putting all my dreams together I thought some kind of ghost is reaching out to me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present