Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dying Birds

I can't remember parts of it, but I do remember that my two cats were with me as well as my pet hermit crab.
Im the dream, I suddenly remembered that I had pet birds. I had forgotten about them for a very long time.
I went to the cage and there was a cloth over it.
Inside were my birds. They were very weak, their color had faded, and they looked like they were about to keel.
I fed them some food, and they gradually got better.
I thought this an odd dream because I really don't care much for birds. I have never thought about getting them as pets. I don't know, it was just a weird dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Teenager, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dying Birds

Kayt,
Most likely the cats and birds are symbolic of different aspects of yourself. The cats could symbolize intuition, independent spirit, or even the feminine. Birds could represent a desire to be a free spirit, freedom from being caged in by something. Two things cats and birds do share symbolically is a spiritual connection.

The connection to your dream and these symbols is probably about some aspect of your psyche that is weak and is in need of nourishment {nourishment being recognition and giving proper attention to these aspects}. This aspect feels caged in and covered up.
In the dream you fed the birds. Whatever the aspect the dream is addressing, you may already taken steps to recognize the weakest of this part of you.

Look back when you had these dreams and compare your life at that time to the above symbolic possibilities. Your dreams are about you and your life at the time you have the dream {which would include anything in the past that influences the present condition}. For the most part dreams speak in metaphor and symbols. And they always relate to your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present