Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead Children

Let me start by saying I have a 2 yr old little boy.

I have been having recurring dreams of death. Either death of a group of children I was trying to protect, or just the death of my son. It varies. But it is always horrible and brutal and I don't know what it means. I have looked on different dream interpretation websites and found nuthing that has been beneficial in any way to my own situation.

Can anyone tell me why I keep dreaming about children dying? Please help me if you can. I am starting to freak out. Last night I slept in my son's bed with him because I dreampt he died and the dream was so real I woke up crying and fearing for his life. I don't like feeling this way, and yet I feel as though I am powerless to stop it and I don't know what it means or why I am having them.

If you need to know any specifics of the dreams I remember them all very vividly, so feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time.

Maggie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Iowa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dead Children

Maggie,
First let me assure you your dreams of children dying are symbolic. Dreams are seldom prognosticators of the future, they reveal emotional conflicts in symbolic language so to help the dreamer resolve those conflicts.

To provide a proper interpretation of your death dreams I suggest you provide a complete dream. Fragments of a dream can be confusing and lead in the wrong direction. Perhaps a recent dream that involves your son will be the best course to take. If you will provide such a dream I believe I will be able to give a good explanation to it. Also provide some background info about yourself, especially any childhood experiences of your own that may have caused emotional conflicts. Sometimes dreams of children are addressing the dreamer's own childhood.

Also I suggest you read some of the pages I have created on dreams and how they function. A good place to start is A Simple Guide to Dreams.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present