Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream lighting shooting into the ground/mother saying i look half dead expressionwise

hi all i just sent in a dream but i had another one that is really making me wonder.
info
lighting is very peaceful/spiritual/empowering for me to watch i love lighting/thunder always have.
same for tornadoes never seen one in person but i love watching specials/videos on them they do seem scary though but they fascinate me lol.
here goes
dream one.
I was in the car(passenger) with my mother(driver)
she was saying to me you know it seems just like your father looked(expression) you look half-dead"giving up comes to mind for some reason"
i remember getting scared i went to my true friend who has opened my eyes to my mothers ways and asked her do i seem half dead i seem really worried about it.

dream 2
I was in a several story building there was no electricy on in the building(common theme in my dreams) i was on one of the several floors up.
i was with two others i didn't know and we were infront of a huge window and we for some reason were watching tornadoes form literally right in front of us if the window wasn't there i'm sure we could touch it(dream worldxD) we watched them form the rotation there were three tornadoes that happened right in front of us it didn't move only the rotation. one of the people were actually talking about the rotation like they were a teacher of some sort.

dream three
again i am a passenger in a car but with true friend i mention in dream one(which my mom actually doesn't like cause she is helping me with getting my independence i'm not having my mothers help cause it will be held against me)
there were really dark blue clouds looking like it's going to storm they were behind us at first then to our side this time it was lighting pretty bad like sky to ground the bolts were huge and frequent
then we stopped the car stayed in it and all of a sudden there was this sudden surge of lighting that just poured into the ground for 20-30 seconds we were not affected by it and no one was hurt we were just watching it.
then when that was done we drove off and in the end it shows us on a country road with no houses/car around just our car and the skies were still stormy blue but we were safe and it felt very relieving by the end.
well that's my dreams hehe wow i just have so many dreams sometimes that dream really left me with a feeling of faith and hope(optimism) like i feel i got a message to keep going it will all turn out alright am i getting it right?
thanks again for taking the time out of your days to anyone who does i really appreciate it you all have been so great in helping me clarifying my dreams message espcecially Gerard (help me understand jung's theory and steve as well

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dream lighting shooting into the ground/mother saying i look half dead expressionwise

Kelly,
Cars represent the dreamer's life. If you are the passenger and your mother is driving then that suggests she is controlling your life in some aspect. You should be driving your own car, in control of your own life. her being in control may make you feel like 'half a person', half of you is dead because of her influence.

As for looking like your father. Does she have the same 'control' over him or try to exert such control?

The second dream. Buildings also represent the dreamer. The many floors would probably represent the different aspects of your life. Electricity is the energy that supplies the power to the building, and the dreamer {you have no energy}.

Tornadoes often symbolize emotional disturbances. If it is not moving, just rotating then the disturbance is a continuing thing in your life.

The third dream. The driver, although your best friend {she may represent your own best qualities] is in the same position of control only because your mother does not like her {she is a projection of your mother's control}. You are seeking your independence but your path {country road} has no real prospects {no houses or cars} and the outlook looks gloomy.

Is there the desire for independence from your mother? Does she seek to control your path in life? Your dream is addressing those emotional issues. Although you have a positive outlook on life, your mother's influence {or attempts to influence} put a damper on the prospects for the future.

Just how bad is the relationship with your mother on this issue? Such dreams from someone your age would not be unusual but if your mother seeks to be too much of an influence, that may be a problem. There is also the possibility of you becoming like her even though you resent such an attitude. Later in life you could change and childhood influences often leave an unconscious attitude that you may not be aware of.

As for understanding Jungian philosophy. That is a huge undertaking that requires time and effort. If you truly want to learn more, well I have many, many pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols that will take you there.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dream lighting shooting into the ground/mother saying i look half dead expressionwise

thank you so much for helping me you are great help
I could never tell when he was alive but it did seem like she expected him to read her mind and always tried to make him do chores(understandable but everything) but he was not handy she was handy lol.
i unfortunatly feel sometimes if i don't get my own independence(car) she will hinder my success as an individual/careerwise.
also this reminds me i am having a friend come with to get a car so i can choose what one i want cause she will say i'm not driving all over for you were going to the one i go to.
then i tell her my decision she replies later on
you always got to have your way(i'm paying for my car,she's not)

in that i have not energy from dream 2
can that also be powerwise?
hmm tornadoes and emotional disturbances
could it be the problems with my mother/father's death cause that is a continuing disturbance.

in the third dream is the country road with a gloomy clouds a bad sign. in that dream it was really screaming have faith to(vibe/feeling)me for some reason is that just me or could that be a hidden aspect of the dream?
there is a defianate desire for my independence from her i feel kinda rebellious/resentful against her sometimes, i'm afraid she is always going to think i'm going to drop my world like i had no choice to when i was a teenager for her which i am not at willing too.
she does seem like a bit of a controlling type
ex)i wanted(not anymore contempleting) to go to this college an hour away she raised the roof huffed puffed and then some(again i'd be paying for it 2yrs)
belittled me by saying i don't understand you anymore etc.it seems she tries to use this kid that she has custody of as a tool/fakes illnesses already(only 50)
here's alittle taste
i feel like the emotional support is not there it's only what can i get out of it like she'll do something for you but hold it over your head/if she's involved her way or the highway i'm not tolerating that.

ex)she also treats me with disrespect but if i stand up to her(i did) and say something she'll say i'll pull this car over(she did) if you keep talking to me like that i simply stated it's not fair you can't talk to me like that and expect me to treat you with respect.
i can't put up with her it's not purely out of rebellion but i am thinking for my sanity considering when i'm more stable(done with school,good career,finacially stable) move 3-6 hrs away looking around at two places.
oh thank you for telling about Myths-Dreams-Symbols
i will check out the info about jungian philospophy.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present