Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Violence or Accomplishment

I had a dream that I was in a room with a group of people and there was a feel of tension, agression & anger in the room. No weapons were involved just physical fighting and I could not see faces. They all seemed to be men and the attack on me and my defense of my life seemed real. I haven't watched any kung-fu or martial arts movies lately. No unusual stress or increase in frustration in my waking life. Nothing more than the normal day to day stress. I was clearly being attacked and every attacker was killed and a sense of satisfaction and relief came after each kill. I was thinking it had nothing to do with death of people because they had no faces but maybe obstacles in my life being removed completely by force as opposed to waiting for them to work themselves out. How do you see that?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Boston

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Violence or Accomplishment

Jamaron,
The feel of tension, aggression & anger is most likely something within you or in your life. Inner conflict that may be teh result of outer emotional turmoil. It may be a result of 'physical fighting' with someone or some aspect of your life which causes such inner conflicts.

Are there such people or aspects. Where does the anger come from? Perhaps there is someone who is too 'aggressive' in some aspect toward you. Identifying what it is that is causing the inner conflict is the first step in removing the emotional strain the conflict is causing.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present