Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Seeds/Thorns in Scalp

In my dream I am with a 4 year old girl with light blonde curly hair. The curls are thick but keep separating to reveal scars where there are or used to be black seed like or thorn like things sticking out of her scalp. I am talking to my mother and running my fingers through her soft curls, trying to ignore these "seeds" but they also make me want to flinch. When I woke up I thought the little girl was my daughter but then I'm not sure. She really didn't look like my daughter or me for that matter. More cherub like. Everytime this dream comes to mind, I get very anxious almost panicky and sick.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, Illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Black Seeds/Thorns in Scalp

Kim,
What psychological scars do you have from your childhood? The little girl is most likely you. You may want to look at the relationship with your mother. What 'seeds' has she planted that may be the source of your scars?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present