Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A big house with lots of bedrooms but no main door from outside to inside and no windows. Each time

I have had this dream 3 times so far and I do not know what it means. There is a long hallway in the back of the house with three rooms off to the left. The hallway does not have an ending. I do not see any windows and there is no main door from the outside to the inside. Each time I have the dream I see more rooms. I only remeber two lights. Very small lights. 1st time I had the dream my deceased father was in it. The 2nd time no one but me was in the dream. the 3rd time my two children, my father's mother, my father's two brothers an old guy friend from high school. No one came through a door they all just appeared.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 Chicago, IL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: A big house with lots of bedrooms but no main door from outside to inside and no windows. Each

Sunshine,
I will provide my thoughts to your dream later today {Saturday}.
Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A big house with lots of bedrooms but no main door from outside to inside and no windows. Each

Sunshine,
Your dream seems to have 'an inability or lack of desire to see within' written all over it. That could very well point to a repression of some past experience in your life. Rooms often represent differencing emotions or different aspects of the dreamer. Hallways are often symbolic of connections to those emotions, attitudes or aspects. The number 3 in Jungian psyche represent something not quite complete, or whole. And you have had the dream 3 times with the resulting action of finding what the dreams mean { and here you are at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum ....all the ear marks of a possible Synchronicistic event.

at least in my mind} there is something on the inside that you can not see from the outside. That would usually point to something within the unconscious you can not, or do not want, to see consciously. There are no windows and no 'main' door {main door may be suggesting it is an important aspect to who you are}. The more rooms that appear with each dream may indicate the increasing emotional conflict resulting from this event/experience in your life. Or that the repression is slowly being removed so you will be able to see what was once hidden. Very slowly. Perhaps this indicates there is something that you are slowly beginning to realize about some one or some aspect of your life.

What was the relationship with your father like? That may be why he was in the dream. The second dream may be saying something about yourself, there is 'no one' there , some part of you has disappeared or changed because of some past experience? This is what you would be repressing.

The inclusion of the other family members, plus the guy from school, that may be addressing how this past experience has affected your relationship with others in your life, and/or represents aspects of your own psyche. This is beginning to or threatening to affect your whole emotional world. The inclusion of the 'old high school guy' may be saying something about a time frame in your life.

Are there any past experiences that you have yet to acknowledge or properly confront and resolve? As I stated in my opening sentence the dream points in that direction. Having the dream 3 times is an indication there is some emotional energy attached to whatever experience the dream is trying to address. If it were something trivial, not often found in an adults dream} then you wouldn't dream about it so often.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present