Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream about wife

i had a dream that i meet three men. One of the men had red hair. the man with hair said that he knew my wife. I asked him how he knew my wife. he said that he had sex with her. the other men said that they knew my wife. they also said that they had sex with her. in the dream i didn't get upset. then the first man said she was smoking. i said my wife don't smoke and then i went and approached my wife and told her what the men had said. the stated that she don't smoke and that was the end of the dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream about wife

Eddie,
A seemingly 'strange' dream is most likely stating something about a recent waking experience or some aspect of the relationship with your wife. The men in the dream are most probably aspects of your own psyche. The red haired man could symbolize passion. Or it could represent anger.
Let's approach the dream as addressing passion. Since there is sex in the dream, and your wife is the person on the receiving end, the three men would represent you, your passion for your smoking wife {smoking wife representing HOT! wife}.

On the other hand red hair {hair can symbolize sexual virility but can also represent the the thinking self'} may be addressing anger. Has there been anger experessed recently between you and your wife? Smoking could be alluding to a 'smoking emotions'.

And there are other possibilities {you may want to consult the Dream Dictionaries if the above doesn't fit-look up the words I have accented here}.
The best way to determine which may fit is to look back over the last several days and see which does fit with waking life experiences. Do you think your wife is hot and smoking and sex is a good thing? Or is the opposite?
Or is it an ager issue? We know it involves you because your dreams are about you. And most likely the actual relationship with your wife {and her not representing your anima.

A lot of possibilities but again the dream is about you and your emotional life. Compare the dream and your life and somewhere you will see the connection.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present