Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the warrior king.

hi,been absent for a while,
wanted to post this dream for comments,
the dream.
a warrior king has been living in isolation in a cave up in the mountains,
it is my destiny to find him,
i approach the door to the cave,where i am met by an old wise man,he tells me ,this is what the world fears most,
in the room the warrior king is in a trance like state with a hessian sack over his head,which is slowly becoming transparent as i look on,i am beginning to see his identity,
my job is to release him from the spell with a song that is contained in a balloon on a string i am carrying,i am aware that i only have to be in the same room as the warrior king for the song to come out of the balloon and break the spell,
the warrior king has been waiting for this moment all his life,he is the saviour of the world,
i understand that his mission is to rid the world of all those in power,the ego driven leaders,thus leaving a ballanced world ,
i awake feeling that i am on the threshold of something tremendous,

i have a few ideas as to the subject matter this dream
refers to,
but i would welcome any comments and thoughts,
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52-york england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: the warrior king.

cavebear,
Your absence has definitely been noticed. Your insights into the dream world is missed. We look forward to your permanent return.

To your dream. Of course its is pointing to your psyche and the experiences that are now underway. An evolution of your self discovery {beginning to see his identity}.

The song? Of the universal symbols that your dream state presents as a description of your journey. It is your fabric, your 'bliss'.

At the threshold. This is where you are in your journey. But I also sense it is addressing things on a large scale, a universal threshold that is taking place. I sense this in my own personal life which I also believe is at a threshold. But I also sense is pointing to the larger 'picture'.

On the individual plane I see positive results. On the universal plane I see a realization of the positive but sense something negative is at hand, something that will restore and cleanse the universal soul, a necessary adjustment and an evolution of the journey of mankind.
There are 'big' things that are real possibilities in the world. While we focus on our individual paths, I sense our psyche are aware of the universal path also. Could it be the health of the planet which is in need of healing that is the focus? Or the possible healing of our social identity {the age of GW Bush coming to an end {Bushism has soured the whole world}. On the individual level the healing is from social driven, ego mania to a spirit filled creative being. What is true at one level is also true on all levels.

I see your dreams are addressing the whole, as well as the individual. And I sense it is at hand. The wait is about to come to an end. And with an end there is a new beginning. On the individual plane as well as the universal.

To finish my thought. If it is true about the end and a beginning, it must involve the powerful feminine aspect {with the masculine, or society, being subordinate}. I fear great things are occurring, having to do with climate change. This could be a defining year weather wise {it has already started out as a record year for disasters}. What society has perpetuated on the planet, the cleansing/healing lies within the realm of the mother. On the individual plane it is spirit and creativity, with the ego having to undergo a complete annihilation {Joe Campbell's words} to realize its potential. Perhaps the higher level of experience, the universal plane also must undergo an annihilation.
A thought that is constantly on my mind. Do you sense the same possibilities?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: the warrior king.

gerard many thanks for your comments,
i have missed being a part of the forum,i am not sure if you recieved my pre-appologies for my absence,
but my wife has been undergoing chemotherapy for cancer and this has demanded my full participation in that world,social duties etc,i hope to participate again ,once we are through all this,and i can think clearly again.
to the dream,
your words echo my own thoughts,
myth is the song,
is not arthur ,the once and future king asleep in a
cave ,waitng for when the world is in the hour of its most deadliest peril,
to say this time is upon us,is an understatement,
i feel i am on the right trail now somehow,
and that my own personal myth is intune with that of the collective dream.

work ongoing.

cavebear.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52-york england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present