Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wheels within wheels

I've had two dreams recently about wheels. A few days ago I dream my husband and I are driving in a car. He's driving. We hit a curb and the front passenger rim is bent and the tire is flattened.

The second dream I had last night and is a little more complex. I am riding a bike and it has an unusual tire on the back. It has the regular tire, but also an inner tire (not the innertube of a normal tire) that sits within the first wheel. Somehow it's how the tires are supposed to work, so that if the first one goes flat, the second one can simply be ready to take its place.

In the dream I've stopped--sort of like in a pit stop--to get some help because my inner tire has gone flat. We talk about it and I say, "Well, I guess it's not really essential because the main tire is ok." However, in truth, that tire was completely flat. I pressed my hand on it to check the pressure and there was none, and it was plain to see it was flat when I sat back on the bike seat. But I'm plainly in denial about this state of deflation!

Thoughts?

Blessings,
Rose

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Chicago

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Wheels within wheels

Rose,
If this were a dream of someone in their 20s I would be asking what part is being controlled by the husband. But being at that mid-life stage {welcome to our world} I would think the dream husband could be related to your waking husband but the there is also a focus is on the inner masculine. The wheels and tires may represent 'cycles' or phases you are currently experiencing and some aspect, perhaps to do with the ego/personality {outer part of the wheel} has been 'deflated'. It may be you have gotten your feelings hurt recently, something to do with your husband?

The second dreams seems to be dealing with the same subject. It even relates to the 'inner tire'. And deflation.

I am probably circling what the actual experience the dream is trying to address but I would think there has been enough presented that you may recognize what that message may be. There may be actual actions by your husband that is involved but I sense the dream is speaking to some inner issues that may have to to do with the period of life stages.

Are mid-life issues ganging upon you, including, it may seem, your husband? Your husband may represent masculine tendencies, perhaps anger or such, have taken 'control'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present