Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do the dreams mean anything!!!!

Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean really anything……does it hold a special meaning…or its just that people build something up!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Do the dreams mean anything!!!!

matthew,
all of the above {what you listed about dreams} and more. Dreams do have meaning. The science is proven and Jungian psyche has provided us with the tools to understand dreams. But instead of me trying to provide a long and detailed lesson on dreams I will direct you to my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. Then if you are 'smart' enough you will investigate further into my other pages about dreams and the psyche. In a few years {starting at about 40-the beginning of mid-life 'crazies'} there will be a need for tools to help sort through the baggage you will and have accumulated in your life. Dreams can be a great source of unconscious contents that need addressing in later life {if not your present waking life}.

Do you dare venture into the unconscious world of dreams? Or are you one of those who 'say it scares them'?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

There are two faces to it…some believe and some do not. Everyone has his own story. But I feel that the dreams are somewhat a part of our life and they do convey a message. Like I had a dream of going on jogging and I was continuously jogging ….and the dream broke. And when I had the dream analysis I found that it meant my motivation was becoming higher and when I put it in my life…its true. I am feeling motivated with the things around i.e. to be more hard-working and achieve something.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Calvin,
Dreams reflect your life, at the time you have the dream. That includes where you are in the present and all that you bring forth from the past that still affects your emotional life. Dreams do not normally predict the future but they do compensate the conscious mind what the unconscious psyche already knows. If in fact there is a need to 'motivate' yourself your dreams will reflect that, using the language of symbols and metaphor. And if the interpretation fits your waking life then there is a good bet it is a correct interpretation.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present